Aloha from Maui! (2 Viewers)

Welcome to PCF!

Are you currently running a game, what kind of chips are you guys using now? Anything in particular that has caught your eye? Sometimes people jump on here ans find their grail quest right away... for many of us our taste in chip evolves over the years.

Always nice to have another member from Hawaii!

Fellow Chipper
Ben

Do you know anyone like this guy?….
life jeff GIF

Mahalo nui for making me feel welcome! Looking forward to contributing any way I can! We have a nice friendly circuit here on the westside. Hope to see you on the felt here someday!
A hui hou!

Here's a pic of my all clay Progen 80's I customized for my home game. These are the faux Paulsons. Unfortunately these blanks are super hard to find and I need to beef up my set with a few hundred more but can't find them! Greens, blacks and oranges are what I need. My oranges are crumbling when thrown into pots now.

Attachments

• IMG_20240609_094522.jpg
    IMG_20240609_094522.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 30
Welcome! My family’s first visit to Hawaii was Maui 2 years ago. Loved Lahaina. Hope your community is continuing to recover!
Aloha and mahalo nui for your concerns about our community. It's been very difficult as you can imagine, but we are Lahaina Strong with a VERY tight community. We'll be ok, but it's going to take many years.

Welcome to PCF I’ll keep you posted if I unload any set, got way to much collecting dust.

Welcome,
I'm holding four sets for my friend and I know he wants to sell at least one of them. LMK what you're looking for and I'll see if one fits your needs.

Welcome,
I'm holding four sets for my friend and I know he wants to sell at least one of them. LMK what you're looking for and I'll see if one fits your needs.
Mahalo!l nui
China clay, ceramic or just about any Tina's. Blanks I can lable myself actually preferred. Standard base colors..

Cash set = 500 chips
.25 cent x150 orange
$1 x 150 white or light blue
$5 x 200 red

Tourney set = 650 chips
Not looking for NCV labled
$25 x 200 green
$100 x 200 black
$500 x 100 yellow or purple
$1K x 50 yellow
$5K x 50 pink or orange
$10K X 25 purple
$25K x 25 any color

Budget .35 - .50 per chip

Hope this is detailed enough. Let me know if you need more wishes. Lol.

Mahalo!l nui
China clay, ceramic or just about any Tina's. Blanks I can lable myself actually preferred. Standard base colors..

Cash set = 500 chips
.25 cent x150 orange
$1 x 150 white or light blue
$5 x 200 red

Tourney set = 650 chips
Not looking for NCV labled
$25 x 200 green
$100 x 200 black
$500 x 100 yellow or purple
$1K x 50 yellow
$5K x 50 pink or orange
$10K X 25 purple
$25K x 25 any color

Budget .35 - .50 per chip

Hope this is detailed enough. Let me know if you need more wishes. Lol.
Sorry don't have a complete set from this list. Nothing smaller than $1 and nothing larger than 5k

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom