Reshipping (ordering closed) Another Statesman bridge jumbo run to USA (1 Viewer)

@Mesnik44 has it exactly right. You pay @xdan first the $9/deck, which includes him shipping all cards to me. @Dugthefish, you should pay sooner rather than later so the order can be placed.

Then once I receive the cards, I will PM each of you to get your address and let you know how much reshipping is from me to you and how to pay me (I can do PPFF, Venmo, or Zelle).

@tentoesdown do you have U.S. address or would I be reshipping to Canada? It’s pretty expensive to ship just 2 decks to Canada (see costs above).

@Dizeee23 your geo-flag in your profile says you’re in the Philippines (but that’s based on IP so if you’re using a VPN it may show a country different than where you actually are). Are you in the U.S. (or have an U.S. shipping address)?

I’m glad to reship anywhere but I’d think it’d be cheaper to ship directly from Australia to Philippines (if @xdan is willing to ship your order separately).
Im in vacation when i joined this forum. But i live in the US

These are great cards, honestly me and my players like these better than my Copags and Kem cards - they arent as slippery.

I would get some more, but was hoping for different colors

As soon as the other colors are in play (I'm hoping for an Orange/Gold and Black), I'll definitely be buying a lot more.

As soon as the other colors are in play (I'm hoping for an Orange/Gold and Black), I'll definitely be buying a lot more.
looking to be orange and purple.

i need to find someone to work out the logistics of 14-16 boxes of cards to get from China to USA for reshipping.
i'd get the rest sent to me in Australia.

Box is very full
7D6BAD76-F9B2-4055-84A6-A66D2ECFE890.jpeg

Rest assured the box has been absolutely layered with packing tape!!

Thank you for including the 4 of diamonds for me. I really appreciate your customer service @xdan !!!
Happy to help.
I’ll always replace a damaged card for anyone.
No need to be buying a full deck for a single card.

The decks are on their way to me. Below is the list I compiled along with the reshipping costs previously discussed. Please confirm your information is correct. (Edit: No need to comment unless it's incorrect, or confirm it's correct in PM to me with your address.)

I have two people (@Frank and @MichaelBubly) who are combining their shipping with @Mesnik44. Did I miss anyone else?

UsernameGreenBrownTotal DecksReshipping CostAddressPaid
@amigocrm336$10YesYes
@Chris Manzoni224$10YesYes
@davesilver88112$6*YesYes
@Dizeee23336$10YesYes
@Dugthefish224$10YesYes
@Frank224w/@Mesnik44N/AN/A
@garage_logician202$6*Yes
@Grimace224$10 (U.S. Address)YesYes
@JRald07336$10YesYes
@Mesnik445510 (4+4)$20 (U.S. Address)YesYes
@MichaelBubly224w/@Mesnik44N/AN/A
@nlhenerd101020$20YesYes
@Ocharacato224$10YesYes
@PogBoom112$6*YesYes
@postmanpete224$10YesYes
@RansomStoddard5510$11YesYes
@rjdev7112$6*YesYes
@rusmon112$6*YesYes
@rustycheerio112$6*YesYes
@SteveZip112$6*YesYes
@suited67336$10YesYes
@TheBigTater224$10YesYes
@TheOffalo224N/AN/AN/A
@wickedwonka121112$6*YesYes
*Optional: Add $1 for insurance. This applies only to 2-decks shipments, which will be sent via USPS First Class Package service, which includes tracking but not insurance. (All shipments w/3+ decks will be sent via Priority Mail, which includes tracking and insurance.)

I am not collecting payment yet (want to receive the decks first), but please PM me your mailing address, so I can compile that information in preparation for reshipping.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom