Apache 3800 w/ 800 chips, 4 decks, 3 buttons and a small bank (1 Viewer)

DZPoker

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Even though several have been shown before, I wanted to post my slightly different layout for an Apache 3800 on the off-chance that it sparks ideas in someone else!

My goal was to have everything I need for our family games at the beach in a single easy to store case.

So that meant...
  • 800 Chips in Justin Racks
  • 2 Poker Size Decks
  • 2 Bridge Size Decks
  • 3 Dealer Buttons
  • 2 Slim Cash Boxes
  • 1 Tube of Quarters
IMG_3109.png

The 800 chips are excessive but lets us cover various stakes especially when the kids are involved (and as they grow). My wife and kids all like options for cards, so having both Poker Size and Bridge Size decks is a must! Same with picking dealer buttons so we've got three to choose from. The two cash boxes hold 50 bills each and the tube holds 40 quarters so plenty of room for ample change plus storing buyins.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with it! If anyone is interested in the exact pick/pluck layout I used...here it is:

CaseLayout.png

Thanks for looking all!

You could do a pineapple or similar "choice" game to race off the change to eliminate having to bring quarters.
We race off the nickels lol!
And my youngest isn’t even a fan of that!!!

Even though several have been shown before, I wanted to post my slightly different layout for an Apache 3800 on the off-chance that it sparks ideas in someone else!

My goal was to have everything I need for our family games at the beach in a single easy to store case.

So that meant...
  • 800 Chips in Justin Racks
  • 2 Poker Size Decks
  • 2 Bridge Size Decks
  • 3 Dealer Buttons
  • 2 Slim Cash Boxes
  • 1 Tube of Quarters
View attachment 1352188

The 800 chips are excessive but lets us cover various stakes especially when the kids are involved (and as they grow). My wife and kids all like options for cards, so having both Poker Size and Bridge Size decks is a must! Same with picking dealer buttons so we've got three to choose from. The two cash boxes hold 50 bills each and the tube holds 40 quarters so plenty of room for ample change plus storing buyins.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with it! If anyone is interested in the exact pick/pluck layout I used...here it is:

View attachment 1352190

Thanks for looking all!
Interested in what cash boxes you are using. Unable to find anything that small. Look handy. Love the setup.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom