Auction Aztar MO Secondary $1 x 100 (57 Viewers)

Idk if an auction thread is really the place to debate the relative pros/cons of the chips being sold.
There is beauty in subtlety. A wild 4D14 in the $1 slot with screaming colors is rarely going to blend into a classy set all that well. There are plenty of round $5s (including in literally OPs set/picture) where a hub-shaped $1 is going to be perfect next to it. 414 is class. There are what, 2-3 known NM racks of 4Q and a handful of King's? Are those (house mold) Bally's readily available NM? Finally, the actual Aztar set itself w/ a custom five is one of the best sets out there and possible to achieve/acquire.
GcqHU0S.jpg

sneaky sneaky current bid :sneaky:

I’ve had a wanted ad for these for like a year. Pretty sure everyone who has bid knew I was going to go at least this high. Let’s see what happens now ;)
I had no idea. I’ve been away, and I’m sure many folks would want or need these, but don’t have a wanted ad up.

Im still heartbroken though, not gonna lie, tricked myself into thinking I could actually get these and make my set fully THC leaded.

Sucks to be poor! Definitely ain’t gonna be me bidding, this is the big leagues.

I’ve had a wanted ad for these for like a year. Pretty sure everyone who has bid knew I was going to go at least this high. Let’s see what happens now ;)
I think people severely overestimate how much time the majority of PCF spends paying attention to the wanted section.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom