Best Cheesesteak in Philly Metro (1 Viewer)

Angelos

Steves is great but outside of the city slightly

There's some dude called Backyard Cheesesteaks on Insta who is hella legit also

Angelos

Steves is great but outside of the city slightly

There's some dude called Backyard Cheesesteaks on Insta who is hella legit also

Dave came back after ranking Angelo's pizza #1, highest score ever and tried their cheesesteak. He gives his top 3 at the time of the video was taken.

Dave came back after ranking Angelo's pizza #1, highest score ever and tried their cheesesteak. He gives his top 3 at the time of the video was taken.

Fuck that rapist POS lol

Santillo's Pizza in Jersey burned down and instead of contributing money directly he's hawking some $30 T Shirt saying that contributes. He could donate $250k and not notice it but would rather drive clicks to his own website

I'm on a 2-hr boring demo call that's winding down and I'm looking and thinking about cheesesteaks at the same time. I'm getting really hungry missing lunch and I've got COVID and have had no appetite. I'm ordering a large Randy's cheesesteak as soon as this call ends.

Ok we’re down to:

- Jim’s
- Pat’s
- Geno’s

- John’s
- Max’s
- Dalessandro’s
- Cleaver’s
- Sonny’s
- Campo’s

Need one more, who’s whiz is wit me?

Better try plan B :(

Screen Shot 2024-09-03 at 2.47.16 PM.png

A lot of talk about things other than Philly cheesesteaks and I land tomorrow afternoon so I need info.

Imma eat 2, have a car, so somebody for the love of god tell me where to go:

- Jim’s
- Pat’s
- Geno’s
- John’s
- Max’s
- Dalessandro’s
- Cleaver’s
- Sonny’s
- Campo’s

Somebody help a hungry fat man, please….

Philip's on West Passyunk.
John's on E Snyder for roast pork Unfortunately, John's is closed this week

Definitely NOT Pat's or Geno's for anything

Last edited:
My preference would be sliced ribeye vs chopped with provolone instead of wiz plus onions. I want the sandwich moist but not wet. I should go to ... ??

My preference would be sliced ribeye vs chopped with provolone instead of wiz plus onions. I want the sandwich moist but not wet. I should go to ... ??
I think Pat's and Geno's do the sliced beef. I can't stomach it. At PHL meetup, the place I order from (Padrinos), does the chopped

A lot of talk about things other than Philly cheesesteaks and I land tomorrow afternoon so I need info.

Imma eat 2, have a car, so somebody for the love of god tell me where to go:

- Jim’s
- Pat’s
- Geno’s
- John’s
- Max’s
- Dalessandro’s
- Cleaver’s
- Sonny’s
- Campo’s

Somebody help a hungry fat man, please….
I'm in for John's, on Snyder.

There’s a place called Gazzos that has a food truck not far from Dan’s, I’ve heard good things but I need the location.

My coworkers say it’s “like a South Philly steak,” but they are suburbanites so I’ll have to check it out.

Edit: I just bought a steak from Gazzos, it is totally legit! The only thing I don’t love is a seeded roll, but it’s a great steak. The place is 27 minutes from Dan’s house, but call ahead to make sure they are open.

image.jpg
IMG_6304.jpeg
IMG_6305.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m from the Philly area. Mostly tourist eat at Pats and Genos except late night when you are drunk. They both suck. There are literally 1000 places in the area better. The top cheese steak place seems to be Angelo’s now.

Phillys Italian pork sandwiches with sharp provolone and broccoli rabe are superior to any cheese steak IMO. It’s one of the greatest flavor combos created by man…based on Italian porcetta. John’s roast pork is famous for their pork sandwiches as well and cheesesteaks.

But if you want the best sandwich in Philadelphia and maybe the country it’s Nicks Roast Beef on 20th and Jackson. There are a few fake Nicks. Make sure it’s this one or one of their other locations

https://www.nicksroastbeef.com/philadelphia.html

Back at it, a different place. Aussie beef Philly cheesesteak w/ a side of wedges and chili-garlic mayo + fresh peach ice tea. :love:

IMG_20240928_113028.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom