Box Of Rocks You Own (1 Viewer)

chippitydoodah

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230921_114904_Chrome.jpg

99Mls6N.png

Do bowls of rocks, with a couple of shells, count?

I don't have many but don't keep mine hidden away in a box never to be seen - all have been melted at some point in time.

Harvested locally.

Here is a picture of my rock collection next to my bottle of sea glass.

1695314926707.png

99Mls6N.png

I don't have many but don't keep mine hidden away in a box never to be seen - all have been melted at some point in time.

I agree with Nymor, rocks shouldn't be hidden away in a box never to be seen. I especially like the two rocks with the edge spots. Are they live?

You could save a lot of money and drink better by simply buying Boddington's and cutting it 50-50 with toilet water.
It's more the nostalgia of my Dad drinking it back in the early 90s and me sneaking a few sips, hahah!

I wouldn't bid on those rocks. They might be radioactive... or at minimum, have cooties.

??? Are you a paleo hunter? Those guys had it bad trying to kill stuff with rocks. Only thing on their side was there was millions of animals. They just had to find the dumb ones Arrowheads are sharp, but animal hides and muscle are pretty tough too, mostly they used spears so they were some strong sobs. Arrows, bows, (and horses) didn’t come until the Europeans did.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom