Cards that work well in Shuffletech (3 Viewers)

TankingRowlet

Waiting List
Reaction score
Looking for any impressions on cards being used in Shuffletech home games.

Been running FS 3.0s in there with some mixed success, sometimes will run well for an hour and then sometimes will jam a couple times in a row.

Has anyone gotten better results with other cards?

From all my trial and error any cards which are "harder" work better. Most important was for me to make sure the card retaining arms (which move out to the sides) do not get stuck as that screws heavily with the maschine.

Best cards this far were FS3.0s and the cheap Amazon "Bullets". So for right now FSs are used when it is a higher staked game and Bullets are used for standard and tourneys.
I suppose the FS2.0 could have been better as they are even harder. I only ever had them in hand as bridge size so I was not able to try.

There once was a thread trying card hardness. I think the FS2.0 were close to the hardest on there. If you find something that works better let me know.

Little Add on.
I have washed cards in the past, as people had gotten them dirty with food on fingers and stuff like that. After they had been washed with a degreasing soap they seemed to be even more slippery. The usually run really well for a few hours after that and then get worse over time.
Switching decks more often also seems to yield some benefit.

Just about every brand will work as long as they're not super slick or bent.
But to answer your post, Faded Spade.

The World Poker Tour version have by far worked the best for me. (Sample size around 10 sessions/no jams) Faded Spade 2.0>3.0 & the FSX I used last time had a few jams in a row. (Possible something got on them as they seem just like the WPT versions) I've also used Bridge sized FS with great success.

I've also used Bridge sized
Walking Dead Reaction GIF by FOX International Channels

Q: Can I use Poker or Bridge sized cards?

A: While our shuffler accommodates both Poker and Bridge sized cards, we recommend using poker-sized cards for optimal performance. Bridge cards can also be used, but they may experience a higher frequency of jamming.

Q: Does the shuffler work with high-quality cards such as Copag, Kem, Del Negro, and Gemaco?

A: Yes, our Shuffle Tech shuffler is compatible with high-quality cards from reputable brands such as Copag, Kem, Del Negro, and Gemaco. You can enjoy the benefits of our shuffler with these premium cards.

Thanks for insights, going to try some more "flat" cards.
Any brands out there with 4-color other than Faded Spade and Copag? I'm partial to these since my groups are all fans of 4 colors.

Thanks for insights, going to try some more "flat" cards.
Any brands out there with 4-color other than Faded Spade and Copag? I'm partial to these since my groups are all fans of 4 colors.
You can get 4 color Desjgn setups from chanmanpokertables.com, and they're in Canada which should mean decent shipping. I had to pass since the shipping was more than the setup for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom