Cash Plaques (10 Viewers)

Cratty

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Reserving some space for feedback so I don't bog down the other thread (as I'm sure I'll need it with just colors alone) - will pull together at least a $50 and $100 plaque as well for the current plaque group buy @justincarothers is running. Possibly a $500 if I get time too.

Edit: Latest

20_Plaque_green.png

50_Plaque_red.png

100_Plaque_black.png

Last edited:
If Ron Swanson was on the $500 plaque I would not object!
Would be fun, main challenge with a $500 is availability of high-quality scans of the bill (saves me a ton of time in editing).

Ron would add another layer of time as I'd want to use a similar "printed" art style for his face. But will see, maybe I can find a filter or way to get close enough without pouring a dozen hours into just making myself.

Would be fun, main challenge with a $500 is availability of high-quality scans of the bill (saves me a ton of time in editing).

Ron would add another layer of time as I'd want to use a similar "printed" art style for his face. But will see, maybe I can find a filter or way to get close enough without pouring a dozen hours into just making myself.
Agreed. How about using $5 bill as a base and something like this for his image?
1729430340840.png

Reserving some space for feedback so I don't bog down the other thread (as I'm sure I'll need it with just colors alone) - will pull together at least a $50 and $100 plaque as well for the current plaque group buy @justincarothers is running. Possibly a $500 if I get time too.

V1: $20
View attachment 1406287
Would definitely be in for these.

Last edited:
Well, @iLogik pointed out that Tina has a more limited acrylic palatte.. Hmm. Will have to toy around with them, but leaning toward:

Yellow/White/Black background

Tina Acrylic Colors.png

Something like this - (ignore the heavy WIP, 20/50 mashup)

50_Test.png

Yeah, here's all of the different colors mocked up with the 20. Not sure if the black is a camo, or just lighting.

Think I'm going to need the 20/50/100 done before I pick colors. 500.. we'll see, still just a lot more work than I might want to bite off for now, ha.

Love the white. Leaning toward yellow $20, green $50, white $100 though.

bl.png
br.png
ca.png
re.png
wh.png
y.png
g.png
pk.png
ice.png
pu.png

Last edited:
So how about the green plaque and instead of the $20 in the middle have Jackson’s head in the middle with $20 on each side of it in the twenty dollar bill font?

If that makes any sense at all.

Yeah, here's all of the different colors mocked up with the 20. Not sure if the black is a camo, or just lighting.

Think I'm going to need the 20/50/100 done before I pick colors. 500.. we'll see, still just a lot more work than I might want to bite off for now, ha.

Love the white. Leaning toward yellow $20, green $50, white $100 though.

View attachment 1406556View attachment 1406557View attachment 1406558View attachment 1406559View attachment 1406560View attachment 1406561View attachment 1406562View attachment 1406563View attachment 1406564View attachment 1406565
Not an option to go edge to edge?

Not an option to go edge to edge?
Yeah, I could - but would want to find a way to pull out the acrylic background vs just a flat plaque. I've tried a few concepts so far, but don't like any better than what I have now. But we'll see.

So how about the green plaque and instead of the $20 in the middle have Jackson’s head in the middle with $20 on each side of it in the twenty dollar bill font?

If that makes any sense at all.
Yeah, the concept makes sense, but would likely be a pretty big deviation from making the bills look as accurate as I can.

Here's where I'm leaning for 20/50:

20_Plaque.png

50_Plaque.png

I'm thinking for $100... I could use the security strip potentially to pull through acrylic (purple or dark blue), but will get to that next.

1729476404027.png

Last edited:
Any idea what the sides of the plaques look like? It might be cool to have edge to edge on the face and the sides a diff acrylic color so they stand out when stacked but the top remains the entire bill face.

It’s like a sandwich and the middle is the acrylic part, want me to break one to see the inner workings?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom