Cash Plaques (11 Viewers)

I would try to make the plaques different colors of the chips. Green $20 and black $100 looks good but maybe a different color for $50. Def not red?

I would try to make the plaques different colors of the chips. Green $20 and black $100 looks good but maybe a different color for $50. Def not red?
Eh, I have a lot of thoughts, but in the end to save an essay..

me like red. red good.

Team History GIF by ClickUp

Ha.. That said, fully recognize it'a not perfect when considering closeness to a standard $5 denom.. but given no dirty stacking concerns, large non-red face, and most players not running a $50 denom anyway, I like the tie to the actual currency colors too much not to.

Eh, I have a lot of thoughts, but in the end to save an essay..

me like red. red good.

Team History GIF by ClickUp

Ha.. That said, fully recognize it'a not perfect when considering closeness to a standard $5 denom.. but given no dirty stacking concerns, large non-red face, and most players not running a $50 denom anyway, I like the tie to the actual currency colors too much not to.
Damn it though, orange doesn't look bad either.

Ugh...

You all know what to do.. help

:wow: = Orange
:cool = Red

50_Plaque_2.png

50_Plaque_red.png

I prefer the orange
Yeah, as much as I love the red... @doublebooyah85 is stuck in my brain. Now I'm picturing a table with red $5 chips, green $20 plaque, and red $50 plaque.. might as well pull out the christmas tree. ha

I may have to wear black tomorrow to mourn this loss.

No, I meant 25c plaque
I know, and I rejected it. Ha

Even though joking, the thought of recreating all coins/bills in their respective jetsons/plaques actually sounds like something I might do on a personal set.. I need to move on to the next project before I go too far and my wife kills me.

But yeah, 25c plaque set would still be baller.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom