Cash Plaques (10 Viewers)

1729478705342.png

Alright, let's try this to start.. +100. Also saw a good plaque image from Justin with the black acrylic (confirming black vs camo).

I'm relatively happy with these.
Again amazed by your incredible work @Cratty. Bravo!

And nice detail with the PCF in the serial number ;)

Amazing! In for sure!!!

Do some plaques to go with your Simpson and/or TMNT sets?!
Potentially. My only concern would be larger appeal because I would assume generally the buyers would be a relatively small percentage (and mostly a percentage of those that bought the other sets). I like the cash set because it can go with just about any set (sorry non US friends, ha).

Just a time value equation though at the end of the day - e.g. how much time do I spend making vs other projects. Maybe when I retire in 30 years. LOL

Potentially. My only concern would be larger appeal because I would assume generally the buyers would be a relatively small percentage (and mostly a percentage of those that bought the other sets). I like the cash set because it can go with just about any set (sorry non US friends, ha).

Just a time value equation though at the end of the day - e.g. how much time do I spend making vs other projects. Maybe when I retire in 30 years. LOL
Or NCV themed plaques for those and people can make them as small or big as they want.

Either way, you are doing great work!

Reserving some space for feedback so I don't bog down the other thread (as I'm sure I'll need it with just colors alone) - will pull together at least a $50 and $100 plaque as well for the current plaque group buy @justincarothers is running. Possibly a $500 if I get time too.

Edit: Latest
View attachment 1407140
View attachment 1407141
View attachment 1407142
Another idea to show off the color better is keep things simple.
Portrait only with $ amount on each side of it. Skip the rest of the printing.

Afraid silver may dirty stack with black.
I'd get green 20's and black $100's
Maybe $5s in red?

Another idea to show off the color better is keep things simple.
Portrait only with $ amount on each side of it. Skip the rest of the printing.

Afraid silver may dirty stack with black.
I'd get green 20's and black $100's
Maybe $5s in red?
Yeah. Support others going down a separate design path if they choose! In the end, I designed this one to my own preference. Also not expecting 50/100 to likely be on the table together.

It’s best to keep it to 1 design if u wanna save on the $50 short order fee (per custom design)… if a lot of people place small orders it will be split but $50 is kinda hefty for not hitting 100

@Cratty I like green but this is your design so I think you should stick with the color that you want. If Justin says we can mix and match plaque colors then that's just a bonus for the rest of us.
I can always be convinced it the vote is strong enough in the other direction. I am coming around to the green, I think I'm still carrying the initial reaction with me after pivoting from the light green. Ha

I can always be convinced it the vote is strong enough in the other direction. I am coming around to the green, I think I'm still carrying the initial reaction with me after pivoting from the light green. Ha
If it was light yellow instead of an orangy looking yellow I bet more would go for the yellow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom