Vendor Sale CHIPS* GROUP BUY*: WEB Mold, GREEK Mold * Cards Mold * Textured No-Mold * 07/2024 (3 Viewers)

I need web style 39mm
10$ denomination 25 pink color
20$ denomination 25 yellow color
100$ denomination 25 purple color
Please advise if this order is good

Web style mold 39 mm . I am first timer so not sure what specifics is missing here please advise
is the label your own design? If not, you’ll need to specify which design you want. Also, you need to specify which chip you want from the list of available designs.
Also note that the web and Greek mold chips have a $80 label fee per set, so to only get 75 chips is a bit of a waste. Get all the chips you can for that price. If you’re looking for samples instead, they can be purchased here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/samples-web-greek-cards-no-mold.117345/

I need web style 39mm
10$ denomination 25 pink color
20$ denomination 25 yellow color
100$ denomination 25 purple color
Please advise if this order is good
I will send you a pm

43mm hybrid web order coming soon....

1719163677778.png

Last edited:
Hey, I’m new here but I'm hoping to put in an order. I just have a couple of questions. Can I mix and match between different sets within an order? Is it possible to get the predesigned sets without labels? My ideal order would be these with all of them being 39mm, Greek molds, and unlabeled:

PokerChipOrder.png

White (#05)100
Red (Pioneer Club $5)100
Yellow (B04)125
Black (Pioneer Club $100)100
Purple (#04)50
Blue (#02)25

Is that doable? I would also like 5 of the 40mm Justin racks, if those are available and they will fit these chips.

Thanks in advance!

Hey, I’m new here but I'm hoping to put in an order. I just have a couple of questions. Can I mix and match between different sets within an order? Is it possible to get the predesigned sets without labels? My ideal order would be these with all of them being 39mm, Greek molds, and unlabeled:

View attachment 1348503
White (#05)100
Red (Pioneer Club $5)100
Yellow (B04)125
Black (Pioneer Club $100)100
Purple (#04)50
Blue (#02)25

Is that doable? I would also like 5 of the 40mm Justin racks, if those are available and they will fit these chips.

Thanks in advance!
Yes we can do that

Great, that will be my order then! I think I need more posts for DM privileges but I will keep an eye out for a message from you. Those 500 chips should be ~$238.50 shipped plus whatever the racks cost, correct?
That is correct. Invoices will start going out next week

39mm Horseshoe Club on greek molds - is it possible to have a slight customization which denomination goes on which chip? I made an horrific mockup below:
Screen Shot 2024-06-24 at 11.52.31 AM.png

$100 - 200
$500 - 120
$1000 - 240
$5000 - 140
Total of 700 chips

Also, can I get 7 Justin racks to fit these chips?

Great, thank you. I guess I should get a 6th rack just to fill the empty space and have a spare. I would edit my original post but I'm not sure I have the ability to do that either.
You could make it an even 600 chips with six racks to balance it out.
Another reason to buy more chips…equilibrium. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Great, thank you. I guess I should get a 6th rack just to fill the empty space and have a spare. I would edit my original post but I'm not sure I have the ability to do that either.
I will update to 6 racks

39mm Horseshoe Club on greek molds - is it possible to have a slight customization which denomination goes on which chip? I made an horrific mockup below:View attachment 1348618

$100 - 200
$500 - 120
$1000 - 240
$5000 - 140
Total of 700 chips

Also, can I get 7 Justin racks to fit these chips?
I can't seem to find the edit button but I'd take 10 racks instead of 7, if possible, thanks

I can’t edit my original post here for some reason, but I need to put my order on hold until next month’s group buy.

I’m going to increase my order, but have to crunch numbers. Always better to have more chips than just enough, no?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom