Vendor Sale CHIPS* GROUP BUY*: WEB Mold, GREEK Mold * Cards Mold * Textured No-Mold * 07/2024 (1 Viewer)

Usually a week or two after the previous one closes.

As an FYI, you're going to need more posts to be able to send/receive PMs which is how ordering and payment works.

Arrived! Holy moley that was super quick! :cool

IMG_3518.jpeg

They’ve arrived here in Montreal, Canada! They first went to Kentucky via Alaska, where UPS told me that they’d accidentally been imported to the USA. Anyways, got them now and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you @justincarothers !!

Attachments

• IMG_8321.jpeg
    IMG_8321.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_8322.jpeg
    IMG_8322.jpeg
    362.8 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_8320.jpeg
    IMG_8320.jpeg
    389.7 KB · Views: 240
They’ve arrived here in Montreal, Canada! They first went to Kentucky via Alaska, where UPS told me that they’d accidentally been imported to the USA. Anyways, got them now and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you @justincarothers !!
I got some Benny’s coming as well. Happy for you.
The ones delivered are all air shipped I imagine. I'm guessing beginning of Sept for the lot
lucky dogs
Only air ship orders are arriving. The rest are on a boat. Should be here about Sep 10
hell that’s right around the corner. Gotta make room!

Looks like the group buy has ended for the dunes. I’ve never done one so don’t know how it works but will it open again at some point in the future?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom