Vendor Groupbuy CHIPS* GROUP BUY*: WEB Mold, GREEK Mold * Cards Mold * Textured No-Mold * 10/2024 (31 Viewers)

Alright go ahead and add me in for 600 chips total.

Broken Arrow Cardroom (Chip Design) with White Sands Label Cash Sign - 39 mm Web Mold

$1 - 125
$5 - 200
$25 - 125
$100 - 100
$500 - 25
$1000 - 25
Total : 600
I'm unable to edit this message but I want to change from a predesigned set to one that I have made myself. I have both files ready to go and would love to see if everything is setup how it should or if I need to make some edits.

Justin racks, they are the top and bottom racks that close but fit 39mm chips correct? I have some similar from Apache and love them but the Apache ones are for 43 mm

Hi Justin! In for 125 chips, 39mm web mold with custom artwork.

As more of a design question, I'm running this batch to make sure that the CMYK values I put in the design print well. I went based off the Pantone colors provided by one of the forum members, is it best to send Tina an .ai with Pantone colors specifically labeled?

As more of a design question, I'm running this batch to make sure that the CMYK values I put in the design print well. I went based off the Pantone colors provided by one of the forum members, is it best to send Tina an .ai with Pantone colors specifically labeled?
No problem. You can add the color tags if you would like.

Might be best to print without labels so you dont have a label fee

Current label fee split amounts:
TMPT- $0
El Rancho- $0
Mirage- $80
Sands White Label- $80
Panda KGB- $80
Empress Star- $80
Dunes- $40
CDI- $80

Thanks Justin! I will be ordering some Lunar Landing in case folks are interested.
This is a good one!

Lunar Landing Display 2.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom