Comparison {how many chips } 2019 vs 2023 on the site (1 Viewer)

ovo

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys,

The thread { how many chips do you own} , pops up every so often. There were two threads with polls, 2019 and 2023 which I thought was interesting to compare.

So @MegaTon44 did a thread in august of 2019 and @TheRealTeddyKGB did a similar thread in December of 2023

Screenshot_14-7-2024_112010_www.pokerchipforum.com.jpeg

This one is August 2019

Screenshot_14-7-2024_11220_www.pokerchipforum.com.jpeg

This one is December 2023

As you can see, there were more votes in 2019, but the trend seems to be more people buying more chips over time, which makes sense in this place :LOL: :laugh:

How many more chips were available in the classifieds then vs today? I bet the opposite trend has happened.
Certainly no leaded chips readily available in the classifieds…

Altho...I think some of the bigger collectors have gobbled up so many chips they r pretty much at max capacity and there will still be a TCR sale twice a year for the next 20 years…gotta be some more great chips waiting to be released

Kinda like Btc….not too late to come along for the ride!!!

Certainly no leaded chips readily available in the classifieds…

Altho...I think some of the bigger collectors have gobbled up so many chips they r pretty much at max capacity and there will still be a TCR sale twice a year for the next 20 years…gotta be some more great chips waiting to be released

Kinda like Btc….not too late to come along for the ride!!!
I think I have room for a few more chips

How many more chips were available in the classifieds then vs today? I bet the opposite trend has happened.
I think the classifieds are the same, with up and down periods, and will be the same in the future, but maybe I don't see the big picture

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom