CPC *Justin Racks* Interest Thread (1 Viewer)

I recommend people using use the search instead of spamming it all over the forum. Or keep the current threads active which will keep them showing up in the New Posts list.

2024-07-28_23-35-04.jpg

So is there a general timetable or update on this @justincarothers? Basically would like 22 racks but not if it is going to be 3+ months.

Happy to PM people and post in CPC threads like "Upcoming Molds" if we are relatively close.

So is there a general timetable or update on this @justincarothers? Basically would like 22 racks but not if it is going to be 3+ months.

Happy to PM people and post in CPC threads like "Upcoming Molds" if we are relatively close.
My sense is that we are still very very far. 2k racks is a lot and I can't find the post but when Justin last counted we were nowhere near

It will be about 90 days after we place the order assuming production goes well before we receive them. I will get a count tomorrow but last I checked we were nowhere near close to the minimum of 2000

I would take 13. Do you know if the little tabs that allow you to stack/lock in place would line up with the original Justin racks? I think that would be nice.

Doesn't always come up searching.
Not surprised multiple threads happens.
Currently it's 4th from top in search.

Searching many items I sell right in the title doesn't even come up in the first or second page of results.

The other 3 threads for cpc racks don't show up on the first page of results either.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom