Wanted Dealer button that looks like a golf ball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume you mean this one. There are some out there, but not a ton (as far as I know).

67199514-CB02-4B59-9F16-3DC5937B2CFE.jpeg

Yes @Colquhoun - a dealer button that looks like "A big golf ball" with Dimples

Titelst font - but instead it says "Dealer"... I saw someone had a mock-up, but not sure if it was ever made...

I think these would sell!!

Font looks pretty close... Also surprised someone doesn't already have that font somewhere out there...

Ball itself Looks pretty solid, but As an (overly) frequent / avid golfer (and someone with OCD ! lol) the Dimples should be about 2x the scale you have them at... Can you "zoom in" on them to add some realism?

Regardless, I am definitely in for 2 or 3 of these when the time comes!!

This took longer than expected, I thought SOMEONE would've made a typeface from the Titleist logo.
Nope.
View attachment 981194
First off - this is SUPER COOL! A really awesome idea, and I'm definitely in for a few of these if we can get James to add them to an upcoming GB.

But.... as a golfer who plays Titleist balls, I immediately noticed that the dimples are wrong... sorry... :( Any possibly you could modify this to use a more realistic Titleist dimple pattern? Here is one of the better photos I could find of a recent Titleist ball. And if I'm being way too anal, then just ignore me and go ahead with what you have. It is still very cool.

Titleist-pro-v1x-2022.png

Font looks pretty close... Also surprised someone doesn't already have that font somewhere out there...

Ball itself Looks pretty solid, but As an (overly) frequent / avid golfer (and someone with OCD ! lol) the Dimples should be about 2x the scale you have them at... Can you "zoom in" on them to add some realism?

Regardless, I am definitely in for 2 or 3 of these when the time comes!!
Ha - another golfer in here! LOL.

Golf when the weather permits...
But Poker when the sun goes down and/or the weather prohibits...!!

Also a big fan of Poker when the golf swing turns to shit... lol

First off - this is SUPER COOL! A really awesome idea, and I'm definitely in for a few of these if we can get James to add them to an upcoming GB.

But.... as a golfer who plays Titleist balls, I immediately noticed that the dimples are wrong... sorry... :( Any possibly you could modify this to use a more realistic Titleist dimple pattern? Here is one of the better photos I could find of a recent Titleist ball. And if I'm being way too anal, then just ignore me and go ahead with what you have. It is still very cool.

View attachment 981291
Find me a high resolution version of the ball with no writing on it. I gave up after a while.
Maybe I could Photoshop out the old Titleist imprint, but that wont be easy with the dimples.

In other news, I did a baseball tonight...sure I can't interest you in this instead? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
baseball_button_mockup.jpg

Unfortunately I need high resolution, at least 300dpi at 100% (2.36 inches).
About 1000 pixels square would be best.

sorry - just pulling these off google... lol... no clue how to get better versions... I'll keep searching...

yaaaaaaaasssss...!!

is it possible to get the arrows on the rolling edge looking like a ProV...?

I am in for 3 - maybe 4...

fulll size... bigun's..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom