Wanted Dealer button that looks like a golf ball (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
last edit that I would suggest (not critical by any means)... but can you move "dealer" to the center line - like on a real ProV..? then the "red one" is below the center line...

If you can't, not a deal breaker..!!

last edit that I would suggest (not critical by any means)... but can you move "dealer" to the center line - like on a real ProV..? then the "red one" is below the center line...

If you can't, not a deal breaker..!!
OK, I put the dealer text and arrows on a center line...but didn't understand what you meant by "red one" below the line?
I moved the Logo and "1" up slightly, as I think it looks better.
golf-ball-mockup3.jpg

Find me a high resolution version of the ball with no writing on it. I gave up after a while.
Maybe I could Photoshop out the old Titleist imprint, but that wont be easy with the dimples.

In other news, I did a baseball tonight...sure I can't interest you in this instead? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 981316
This is also very cool!!! Can we get them personalized with our favorite team name and colors on the rolling edge. Just put "Astros - 2022 World Series Champions" on mine.

OK, I put the dealer text and arrows on a center line...but didn't understand what you meant by "red one" below the line?
View attachment 981840
I think he means the word “Dealer” on the face be centered, with the red “1” still below it resulting in it being lower than center.

View attachment 981840
I don't understand what you did with the rolling edge? What's a "center line?" Why did you remove the dimples?

I don't understand what you did with the rolling edge? What's a "center line?" Why did you remove the dimples?
OK, I see what you did. I downloaded the image, and I really had to zoom in to see that the dimples were still there. Personally, I don't care for this one and would prefer going back to the one in post #28.

I think he means the word “Dealer” on the face be centered, with the red “1” still below it resulting in it being lower than center.
Ok, I get it. Think it would look too low, though...
I was trying to make it look more like this:
titleist1.jpg

OK, I see what you did. I downloaded the image, and I really had to zoom in to see that the dimples were still there. Personally, I don't care for this one and would prefer going back to the one in post #28.
I tend to agree...even though the text is supposed to print on the "ridge" on the real ball, on a dealer button it looks better when you can see all the dimples.

@Colquhoun - how's this going...? Any updates ? I may be ordering from Tina soon and would add this to the order if possible..!
I figured it was about as far as I could go with it. If you’re ok with the last version, I can send you the art.
Tip: order extras. Lots and lots of extras. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

@Colquhoun - how's this going...? Any updates ? I may be ordering from Tina soon and would add this to the order if possible..!
DBs from Tina??? What size? Her DBs suck compared to BR Pro Poker. Her 55mm is as thin as a cards mold chip. Unless she has come up with a new blank recently that I'm not aware of.

Personally I will wait until @Himewad puts this on one of his GBs. James, what do you think?

DBs from Tina??? What size? Her DBs suck compared to BR Pro Poker. Her 55mm is as thin as a cards mold chip. Unless she has come up with a new blank recently that I'm not aware of.

Personally I will wait until @Himewad puts this on one of his GBs. James, what do you think?
I didn't realize the Tina DBs were thin like a chip. The artwork I created is using BRPro specs.

I didn't realize the Tina DBs were thin like a chip. The artwork I created is using BRPro specs.
This is what she used to have available in various chip and ceramic plaque sizes. Only one that is thicker is the 52mm which is 5.0mm. I believe the BRPP DB blank is 5.5mm. (or maybe 6.0) I would actually like to get something made on that 52mm blank some day. Maybe an All-In chip, or a Show-em, or a Bounty chip.

Chip and Plaque sizes.jpg

I meant this one to be the latest. The one that has a ridge on the rolling edge may be technically correct in the way a ball is, but it looks a bit strange on the edge.
Here was the one I prefer:
View attachment 986340
On a ProV1, the place where the <---- DEALER ----> is printed, is the seam of the golf ball and would not have the dimples arranged like that. Which is why some align their the ball that way when putting.

In for 5.

1663172077875.png

On a ProV1, the place where the <---- DEALER ----> is printed, is the seam of the golf ball and would not have the dimples arranged like that. Which is why some align their the ball that way when putting.

In for 5.
And that golf ball image you have looks "as hard as rock." It def looks more like a Top Flight (dice chips), not a Titleist (THC). Maybe a slight yellow tone to "soften" the look and to remove the glare. (Or is just me.) LOL Not crapping, hopefully this is positive feedback. Great idea and I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom