Dramaha (1 Viewer)

So that game seemed interesting at first. Then it started getting a little ridiculous. Then I noticed all the other articles on the site were satire. Then it started to make sense, but the fact that I believed it at first says something about the state of online poker.

Ha! I completely missed the parody aspect of that article (and it's on the masthead, duh). And yet, as you alluded to, is it really that far fetched after Spin and Goes?

@Jimulacrum I purchased the book and just finished. It's really insightful and definitely going to help me light less money on fire in my home game! Thanks so much for writing it.

Question for you: I noticed that the Bellagio started spreading dramaha in their mixed game, but the draw side is played 2-7. Any thoughts on how that would impact strategy?
Sorry for the extraordinarily late response. For some reason I missed this all those years ago, and only saw it now.

I hadn't played 2–7 Dramaha yet when I wrote the book, but I've played it since, and I like it a lot. Having specifically a 2–7 low in the draw hand is very interesting strategically. It totally messes with the types of hands you'll get in Omaha, if you're playing good lowball openers (which you always should).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom