Favorite provider? Apache? (1 Viewer)

menapamw32

Sitting Out
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking into getting a custom set done but not looking to break the bank either. Thoughts on Apache's site options for custom? or is there a general consensus of another option that may be better or just as good? Thanks in advance

Sorry I no longer make custom poker chips.
oh, lol nm then. lol thanks. so to that point then, i do really like some samples i got of your pharaoh chips, but would prefer the majestic, penthouse or the bank poker chips. are all three of those the same quality and same material as the pharaoh chips, just a different design?

oh, lol nm then. lol thanks. so to that point then, i do really like some samples i got of your pharaoh chips, but would prefer the majestic, penthouse or the bank poker chips. are all three of those the same quality and same material as the pharaoh chips, just a different design?
The Bank and Royals chips from Apache are customizable in that the labels can easily be replaced. @Gear is the best option for custom labels; Sticker Mule is also a viable source but you need to discuss your project with their c/s, why are very good at responding and accommodating.

Is there a general consensus of another option that may be better or just as good? Thanks in advance
@BR Pro Poker / @ABC Gifts and Awards is your number one option for custom ceramics. There are some cheaper Chinese ceramics that are also completely customizable but they're a lower quality chip, the print quality isn't as robust and the turnaround time is much longer. @justincarothers is your man in Amsterdam* if you want to explore that route.

*Spoiler alert: I think he's actually in Texas.

For custom clays, CPCs are pretty much the only option to get a 100% customized chip. Between the molds they offer and the color/edge spot combos, the possibilities are pretty much endless.

Other than that, 'Spirit Molds' and the 'Greek Key 8v' China Clays are solid choices for blanks that can be relabeled - but these are discontinued so you'll need to do some digging to find them in quantity.

The Bank and Royals chips from Apache are customizable in that the labels can easily be replaced. @Gear is the best option for custom labels; Sticker Mule is also a viable source but you need to discuss your project with their c/s, why are very good at responding and accommodating.
I saw a facebook post from @Spinettis Gaming yesterday that said they're printing custom labels now.

Don't we have like FAQs, QRGs, etc. for this? (just took a look) Guess not, @deusex has a beginnings article he built, but doesn't include this.

I mean, I'm certainly not volunteering, but kinda hilarious for a growing community with millions of dollars in exchanges that there isn't even like a baseline wiki.

I'm not dogging PCF pers e, but how can there be a hobby this indepth and almost literally the only resource here is........abby cards, a design tool, a glossary, and then millions of posts (some of them help like duesex's) without any indexing or solid search functionality.

Good luck new chippers!

edit - I lie, there's others. I don't like the dude, but dix did a crazy indepth thing on cards, that is straight bananas. Still, I think my point exists, this is an extremely deep rabbit/black hole utilizing a legacy platform without any modern/user friendly tertiary sfw/support/info for new folks. Maybe @deusex or a group of folks can look at undertaking a way to create something! I don't even know which thread or ordering link is most useful for Tina to plug in for this guy here.

I'm looking into getting a custom set done but not looking to break the bank either. Thoughts on Apache's site options for custom? or is there a general consensus of another option that may be better or just as good? Thanks in advance
Have you looked at the group buy with @justincarothers? You can get custom Tina chips for a good price

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom