SOLD Grand Championship of Poker (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
BCC GCOP:

T5: 120
T25: 120
T100: 140
T500: 100

Have a couple of t5ks too if buyer wants them. Supports up to 2 6max tables with rebuys. T5s are absolutely stunning.

Not a dibs sale, but will only leave up for a few hours once a dibs is made. 2900 2500+shipping. Feel free to send an offer if you want to talk trades. Will also accept chicken 100 trades.

ZfdqUcf.jpg

0qvWl8H.jpg

xYm7Fsf.jpg

Last edited:
BCC GCOP:

Have a couple of t5ks too if buyer wants them. Supports up to 2 6max tables with rebuys. T5s are absolutely stunning.

Not a dibs sale, but will only leave up for a few hours once a dibs is made. 2900 shipped

ZfdqUcf.jpg

0qvWl8H.jpg

xYm7Fsf.jpg
I dont remember ever seeing a set of these available before.

These chips…. with just once glance, make me start floating in the air while the clouds open up with sunshine, birds start chirping, flowers start blooming and an old Italian guy comes out of nowhere below and serenades with his guitar… oh… is that a bunch of angels singing…yes… yes it is…

BCC GCOP:

Not a dibs sale, but will only leave up for a few hours once a dibs is made. 2900 shipped. Feel free to send an offer. Will also accept chicken 100 trades.

ZfdqUcf.jpg

0qvWl8H.jpg

xYm7Fsf.jpg
You take very good pictures. It's always a pleasure clicking through to your sale ads. :)

Feel free to shoot me an offer if you want to discuss partial trades etc. Primarily would take chicken 100s, but might consider other chips as well.

Holy hell.......

Tagging some more of the BCC family: @Irish @Mac128k @kk405
No joke. I keep telling myself that my players would revolt if I reverted back to a T2k or even T5k tourney. Love the 5s and 500s in this lineup.

Do not need do not need do not need do not need do not need do not need do not need do not need do not need do not need...........

Noticed I have a ton of chips out for delivery as we speak.

So let's make some space. Updated with price drop. Trades/partial trades will still take priority :)

No joke. I keep telling myself that my players would revolt if I reverted back to a T2k or even T5k tourney. Love the 5s and 500s in this lineup.

Do not need do not need do not need do not need do not need do not need do not need do not need do not need do not need...........
Buy them now Matt and have @JeepologyOffroad have them overnight them with Saturday Delivery so we can have them in time. :LOL: :laugh:

anybody know why the 25 doesn't match the WSOPs? looks like all of the other denoms do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom