Has anyone bought a new Shuffle Tech ST-1000 in 2024? (2 Viewers)

LovNapkinz

Sitting Out
Reaction score
It looks like the website is perpetually on 4-5 week backorder. Has anyone bought one and had their product shipped in that 4-5 week time frame? Or are they unable to satisfy new orders as of late? I would imagine that if they were waiting on a bulk order from their manufacturer, then the backorder time frame would have gone down recently, instead of staying the same. Or perhaps even increased in case there were complications. I guess it's possible that the rate at which they are getting new orders is exactly the rate at which they are able to satisfy them, making the backorder window stay the same, but that seems unlikely. It just seems weird the backorder time frame has stayed the same for quite a while.

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

I really am curious where the 4-5 week delay comes from..maybe they build each to order and it takes 4-5 weeks to come from the factory? Seems like a very suboptimal way to do it if that's the case...

An Australian vendor is expecting to get a batch of ST1000 units delivered in Late May/Early June after a looooooong time waiting. Their educated guesstimate is production troubles.

An Australian vendor is expecting to get a batch of ST1000 units delivered in Late May/Early June after a looooooong time waiting. Their educated guesstimate is production troubles.
Which one? Jacks?

1 month ago i requested a quote. They where expecting a new batch and they re-contacted me : 1 was available to purchase.

But I already got @cpac54 one.

So i guess they receive a small batch from time to time, sold immediately. Reason why it is always on back order.

Entire world! I have ordered from them before :LOL: :laugh:
I’d hope that there’s more batches going out than just Jacks’. If not I’ll have to pre-order to get ahead of the desperate international shoppers.

Tough supply in these hobbies. I waited 6 months for a restock on Dal Negro roulette wheels a while back and the batch had a grand total of 3 units. Gone in a flash. Pre-ordering was vital.

No, but I might :LOL: :laugh: I have ordered other products from them like their awesome Viper case
Those cases are brilliant. I stuck travel locks on the two I’ve got for hosting at other people’s places.

When I unlock them to set up starting stacks for tourneys they get plenty of wows from the newbies. Beats racks for sure.

Chip at shuffle tech told me that there are a number of orders shipping/to be shipped right now. And since Jack's in Auz says they are expecting ST-1000s to be back in stock on the 24th, it seems to be likely that orders are actually being fulfilled.

@Danny_Banana have you gotten a shipping notification yet?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom