Help with CPC inlay design and actually having a phone conversation to make an order from them (2 Viewers)

steve carrell anchorman GIF by FirstAndMonday

Building a set of custom chips is a slow process that requires patience. If you are not prepare for that, you may want to visit the classifieds and just spend that $10k on some shiner tigers or something. CPC is the only game in town for true custom clay so maybe don’t go nuclear unless you want China Tina to be your only source of chipes.

I just needed some guidance o how to deal with a company that will not talk to you but only through e-mail. Wants all the money up front and can't finish the design without a third party from what i understand . That maybe funny if all you do is play around all day on here . But it is a large amount of money and they are only as custom as the communication will allow them to be .

I just needed some guidance o how to deal with a company that will not talk to you but only through e-mail. Wants all the money up front and can't finish the design without a third party from what i understand . That maybe funny if all you do is play around all day on here . But it is a large amount of money and they are only as custom as the communication will allow them to be .
You can communicate through PM here with @David Spragg. I'm not sure if he is willing to talk on the phone, but you can sure try!

@Eazy55555, I'm sure people would be glad to help, but you sound like you're panicking. We have no info on what you need. If you don't have your inlay designed yet, you're not ready to order the chips. Do you have your chip mold, colors, and spots decided? What about a theme?
This whole post went out of orbit , I just needed to figure out how to do an inlay . I've designed the chips on the tool provided . I use capslock at my job so apparentyly it appeared to offend everybody that stays on here all the time . I have the everything but an inlay design

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom