How many NHL fans do we have here? (2 Viewers)

According to the Associated Press, the guy who hit them, who has been identified as 43-year-old Sean Higgins, was drunk and attempted to pass two vehicles on the right when he struck the Gaudreau brothers from behind; they died at the scene.

He's been charged with two counts of death by auto, reckless driving, possession of an open container, and consuming alcohol in a motor vehicle.

According to the Associated Press, the guy who hit them, who has been identified as 43-year-old Sean Higgins, was drunk and attempted to pass two vehicles on the right when he struck the Gaudreau brothers from behind; they died at the scene.

He's been charged with two counts of death by auto, reckless driving, possession of an open container, and consuming alcohol in a motor vehicle.
Yep, totally infuriating. Passing on the right, going too fast, all fucked up.

My daughter started a job with the Hurricanes this week, her first job out of college. She's going to get a lot of tickets and I'm going to use most of them. :p

Tonight's preseason vs defending champs. Canes won 8-2. I know it's just preseason.

1727485963584.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom