I was today years old when I… (4 Viewers)

I’m pretty sure that means large and regular lol!
So my wife asked why I was laughing so hard and I told her because tampons come in large and medium vagina sizes lol she said I was dumb and explained it to me.

I think I need a drink. I'll make it a Ceasar. Most any Canadian will know this drink, but other countries, not so much. I asked for one in Barbados, and got this deer in headlights look. I went to my room, brought him down some clam juice, and we were good after that. He made me ceasars when ever I craved one.

Last edited:
Nip it in the bud? Gtfo lol!

Other good ones I’ve been around for…

My friend didn’t know New England was a collection of states. I think he thought it was a city or State?

I thought it was labtop, not laptop for awhile lol.

My one fiend thought the Atlantic Ocean was fresh water and pacific was salt, and we found out when he started to ask out loud what happens when the water merges, and we quesfioned wtf did he mean? Then he slowly realized how dumb he was LOL.
WELL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>i would give him a break on one of those
916cf474db4c38fb699865ca1c1ccbc9.png

I was years old when Bryan Adams song "summer of 69" had nothing to do with the year.
He was on the Goober Fallon show last night singing a new tune and announcing his 2023 tour. he Doesn’t even Look like Bryan Adams anymore though I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing

I was old today, when Tom Brady retired again, that I learned that he was once drafted by the Montreal Expos to play baseball.
I think he picked the correct path in the fork of the road.

Only in North America. The rest of the world will just look at you all disapprovingly while shaking their collective heads :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I would happily start using your way of writing dates, I love it.

But if we were to let that in you sneaky bastages would probably try to sneak in that damn metric system at the same time so that's a no from me, dawg. Slippery slope and all, I'm sure you understand.

Sorry, the only metric I want to use is cm's for snowboard measurements and grams for small amounts of recreational drugs.

Sorry, the only metric I want to use is cm's for snowboard measurements and grams for small amounts of recreational drugs.
Bro! Gotta throw chips 'n related stuff onto that list. I'm way too acclimated to the 10g, 39mm, 43mm, 50mm, 60mm, 3.3mm, and 66.7mm standards to change at this point.

But yeah, fuck liters.

I would happily start using your way of writing dates, I love it.

But if we were to let that in you sneaky bastages would probably try to sneak in that damn metric system at the same time so that's a no from me, dawg. Slippery slope and all, I'm sure you understand.

So you don't buy 39mm and 43mm chips that have a barrel height of 66.7mm? And weigh between 8.5 and 11 grams?

Bro! Gotta throw chips 'n related stuff onto that list. I'm way too acclimated to the 10g, 39mm, 43mm, 50mm, 60mm, 3.3mm, and 66.7mm standards to change at this point.

But yeah, fuck liters.
Oops. You beat me to it...

But yeah, fuck liters.

So you don't buy 39mm and 43mm chips that have a barrel height of 66.7mm? And weigh between 8.5 and 11 grams?

My FatHats are 1.88976" cause' 'murica.

Just kidding, I would’ve loved to of grown up with the metric system. I’m not sure if that makes me less of an American or not, but I do love measuring in mm/cm instead of fractional inches sometimes. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom