I was today years old when I… (10 Viewers)

Triscuit comes from electricity biscuit.

Some internet sleuth figured it out last year when Triscuit didn't even know the answer. Turns out 100+ years ago they were trying to brag that the factory had electrified ovens. Shit you do during a pandemic...
Old news if you watch the Food Channel. Or so I'm told....

The lead singer of Guns’n’Roses, Axl Rose is funny. His name is actually an anagram of “Oral Sex”.
The reason they're Guns'N'Roses is because the band started as a super group combining members from LA Guns and Hollywood Rose. Then everyone from LA Guns was either fired or left, and more members of Hollywood Rose were brought in.

When I found out what the cardboard was for Lol, sorry grew up poor

1628950238180.jpeg

My teenage daughters have been saying “baka” nonstop, lately. Must be an internet thing? I finally had to Google it. Baka means idiot. I hope I’m not the idiot.
My 9 yr old walks around the house saying "Nani" all day. Looked it up and it's Japanese for "what?" and she discovered it watching youtube and anime.

Lots of good stuff on the internet.

I was today years old when I found out the sides of juice boxes are for kids to hold it so they don’t squeeze out the juice.
0C54DEB9-A50F-479B-B010-71E90BC2E4DE.jpeg3F937848-3618-45CB-957B-495B9BA7C6DC.jpeg

I’ve heard this before, but I keep forgetting it.
6EA3A614-6A14-4BBC-ABDB-104659507A91.jpeg

This is just weird.
011D2C3A-AE92-4060-B6B9-F4FF89886062.jpeg

Alright. I'll help get this going. Because I had a doozy about 5 years ago that my Girlfriend still laughs about.

You know the Kay Jeweler ads where they say "every kiss begins with Kay"....

I suddenly looked at her and said. "Holy shit. Kay is the name and Kiss starts with the letter K...."

She was like "fuck.... You are an idiot sometimes...."

Damn. Thanks for this. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

…found out that polar bears have black skin. And their fur isn’t actually white—it’s see-through, so it appears white as it reflects light.

Last edited:
…found out that ploar bears have black skin. And their fur isn’t actually white—it’s see-through, so it appears white as it reflects light.
And in this same vein, there aren’t any “blue” birds - it’s an optical trick that makes our eyes see “blue” when it’s really brown. There are very few true blue pigments in animals, if any

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom