I was today years old when I… (11 Viewers)

Recently Reddit taught me Toblerone mountain logo has a bear in it

2EB4BFAD-8F80-4237-98B9-80EC8F4AAA46.jpeg

I’ll have to watch it again. My daughter (who’s only 18, but pretty good with this stuff) just watched it for the first time and told me that it was disappointing and probably hasnt aged well.

I'ts probably me that's broken, and I accept that, but yeah that movie is shit. Lol I'm sure it was mind blowing back in the day and all, but I thought it was horrible the multiple times I tried to get through it. Same with caddy shack, movies that were built up on a crazy pedastel and then I finally go to watch them and I can't even sit through the whole thing.

Lots of young animated males are voiced by women: Bart Simpson, Jimmy Neutron, lots of others.

Plus pretty much every male in anime who's under 13.
Absolutely. I don't know why Bobby Hill's VA caught me so off guard. It just makes me respect Pamela's work on that character so much more. It's incredible.

I have a story about my friend and I learning something recently.

Was at a home game at his place and was on break, I was coloring up chips. He has a teenage daughter that walks in with some friends and tells her dad shes going to some boy's house with them after they change out of their pool stuff.

He asks her, "So are you guys are gonna go get plowed, am I right?" and started chuckling.

My jaw drops in awe that he just said that to his 17-18 year old daughter.

They all laugh and have a short conversation and the daughter and friends head upstairs laughing.

I turn to him and tell him "wow, you're really supportive "

He turns to me, "yeah, I dont really mind, she gets good grades and such and I know how nervous she is for college. You know, I wouldnt want her to be the only kid going to college that hasnt been plowed yet"

I lose my composure finally and erupt in laughter. "You know what that means, right? Getting plowed? I'm just surprised you're encouraging her to go sleep with guys,"

He goes ghost white .

"What?! No, I want her to go get plowed. You know? Like I dont want her to be the only kid in school that hasnt gotten really drunk yet, I want her to experience that and be safe so she doesnt go overboard. "

My sides erupt, I cant stop laughing. His daughter and friends come downstairs, I cant even say goodbye because I'm laughing so hard.

I was today years old when I learned that "getting plowed" was an old term for getting drunk and my buddy learned that his old phrase now means something completely different in this day and age.

Was at a home game at his place and was on break, I was coloring up chips. He has a teenage daughter that walks in with some friends and tells her dad shes going to some boy's house with them after they change out of their pool stuff.

He asks her, "So are you guys are gonna go get plowed, am I right?" and started chuckling.

They all laugh and have a short conversation and the daughter and friends head upstairs laughing.

He turns to me, "yeah, I dont really mind, she gets good grades and such and I know how nervous she is for college. You know, I wouldnt want her to be the only kid going to college that hasnt been plowed yet"

I lose my composure finally and erupt in laughter. "You know what that means, right? Getting plowed? I'm just surprised you're encouraging her to go sleep with guys,"

He goes ghost white .

"What?! No, I want her to go get plowed. You know? Like I dont want her to be the only kid in school that hasnt gotten really drunk yet, I want her to experience that and be safe so she doesnt go overboard. "

My sides erupt, I cant stop laughing. His daughter and friends come downstairs, I cant even say goodbye because I'm laughing so hard.

I was today years old when I learned that "getting plowed" was an old term for getting drunk and my buddy learned that his old phrase now means something completely different in this day and age.
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Share this with him now that you filled him in...

Plowing Fat Girls.JPG

He goes ghost white .

I wouldn't think twice about someone saying they were getting plowed (drunk)
Does that mean I am old??

I learned that three year olds can be made to poop if you administer an enema. Also that giving an enema to a non-complaint 3 year old is quite literally, a shit show.

I’m sure with some expensive therapy both of us will work through this over the coming decades.

I wouldn't think twice about someone saying they were getting plowed (drunk)
Does that mean I am old??
Not necessarily, but where I'm from, "getting plowed" means you're getting f@#$ed lol

It's just the way language has evolved...or devolved...over time I guess. I was very surprised to hear that was the term used to describe drinking alot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom