SOLD Indiana Grand Sale Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And boom goes the dynamite! Not bad for a slow AF touchpad-only laptop! Purposely didn’t bother trying for the higher denoms, guess that paid off.

B1A3E87F-E5D2-4859-9D68-6AFFF5357103.jpeg

think imma wait for the next sale. gl guys. im guessing all the bearclaw 1ks are gone in the time i typed this
Got everything with the exception of $1k’s…even $5k were available when I went to check out. Cancel entire order. Womp womp.

I’m not sure how to do it faster. Had PP logged in, clicked each link for the denomination, updated the quantities, and hit checkout. It was under a minute, and $1 and $5 were gone

They were gone inside of 2 min
As I predicted. I took a look back at the initial Jack Detroit sale in 2019 right before I joined, those $5's lasted under 3 minutes or so. I expected carnage on the same level this time around. Part of that played into my decision to sit this one out :)

As I predicted. I took a look back at the initial Jack Detroit sale in 2019 right before I joined, those $5's lasted under 3 minutes or so. I expected carnage on the same level this time around. Part of that played into my decision to sit this one out :)
Sitting out but not by choice. $5k going elsewhere now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom