SOLD Indiana Grand Sale Thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the hour mark.
I thought it was fine if you didn't go over your percentage. The rule say no multiple orders to meet percentage. I thought that meant as in like some ordered X amount just to get an order in and then added more the get under percentage.

Well I wasn't sure what that exactly meant so I played it safe and just kept it at one order.

I thought it was fine if you didn't go over your percentage. The rule say no multiple orders to meet percentage. I thought that meant as in like some ordered X amount just to get an order in and then added more the get under percentage.

Well I wasn't sure what that exactly meant so I played it safe and just kept it at one order.
There was clarification posted earlier in the thread - maybe I misunderstood it.

As someone pretty new here... Are most TCR sales this brutal? Seems like more people than not struck out on this one

holy shit i had the 1k primaries in my cart, and clicked on it the literal second it went line, and they were already sold out wtf.

Well shucks, that was for a Barrel a minute ago lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220529-140024_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220529-140024_Samsung Internet.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 51
Can confirm, primary $1Ks are gone...officially a bust on this sale

I wish if they are in your cart on checkout, then they are safe, I just don't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom