SOLD Indiana Grand Sale Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 915347
image-jpg.915345
I wonder if your scale is sensitive enough to weigh chips effectively.
56A138C3-3550-4985-8664-98CDA3DB6C94.jpeg

It’s worth mentioning that in my experience, individual chips can fluctuate by a half gram easily, and I only have one sample of each, so take these weights as ballpark.

pri 8.91
Sec 9.18

pri 9.16
Sec 9.49

Pri 8.29
Go 7.64
Sec 9.07

Pri 8.47
Sec 8.04

Pri 9.28
Sec 9.07

Pri 8.45
Sec 8.36

Pri 9.92
Sec 9.61

Pri 11.27
Sec 11.71

Pri 10.69
Sec 11.17
I’m a little shocked at how light the $1ks are. I guess I don’t care, because they’re big and blaze and beautiful. But wow - how often do 43mms come in under 10g?

@TheChipRoom I’m not sure if this has been asked—I didn’t see but there’s a lot of activity and chatter so I could have missed it—but have you sold out of everything else, or will you be turning on the links for any other items for sale from any of your previous sales threads?

@TheChipRoom I’m not sure if this has been asked—I didn’t see but there’s a lot of activity and chatter so I could have missed it—but have you sold out of everything else, or will you be turning on the links for any other items for sale from any of your previous sales threads?
He’s never opened old sale threads in the past so I doubt he would do it now. Usually he will just leave the links live on old sale threads and then once the links go dead he’s sold out.

He’s never opened old sale threads in the past so I doubt he would do it now. Usually he will just leave the links live on old sale threads and then once the links go dead he’s sold out.
Thanks. Yeah I’ve seen the active links on old sale posts before.

I just wasn’t sure about his most recent Black Friday sales post because he had removed the links in January stating he was taking a long break/vacation and wasn’t going to process orders.

Didn’t know if that meant there was a chance that previous sale items would become available again in the near future or if he actually sold out of everything before he went on vacation.

Thanks @Boother36 for letting me borrow an IG s$5 from your sample set to see if it works as a replacement for the HC $5.

The colors are amazingly close, even in person. I like improving the condition of the $5 chip to mint, but it throws a monkey wrench in the spot progression.

Polish_20220522_115933989.jpg

Really having a hard time deciding which $1 and $100 version I like more. #ChippingProblems.
Agreed.

Feel the secondary $1 goes really well with the primary $5. Prefer the colors of the primary $1 though.

Prefer colors of the secondary $100. Face looks great, but I think when looking at barrels, there is too little black. Although you can't really go wrong with either $100.

i wish i could, but i like to stack my chips high. dice chips get to about 25 high then fall over with a gust of wind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom