SOLD Indiana Grand Sale Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy extra to make my chips in my sets cheaper on my pocket I make $15 an hour I am not rich ballers like all of you so it is what it is be mad if u want the Gematria on that is w.e there are alot of people that buy n sell if they get a good price its the way of the world
if gematria was an actual thing shouldnt you be focusing all your resources on that instead of trying to flip chips?

Some people may. You're perfectly free to do that if you wish. With what the 1s look like I'd personally like a solid or less ornate edge spot but that's all subjective and it comes down to what you like.

Thanks, trying to figure how I can get a set to play 25c/50c NLHE

I’m new.. I don’t have a golden ticket… what are the odds I get a set? If I come up short and end up begging on the secondary market, please someone have pity on me

I’m new.. I don’t have a golden ticket… what are the odds I get a set? If I come up short and end up begging on the secondary market, please someone have pity on me
Deep breaths. If you’re just looking for $1s, $5s, $25’s and $100s and you get in there and order within the first few minutes, the odds are roughly 99%.

I picked the worst time to be on a plane. Bummer.

I'm looking for a few racks of lower denomination chips. Any USA based PCFers that are looking for high denoms and trying to balance limits? Please DM me if interested in trying a combined order. If MA based even better!

A "small" cash set with 100 snappers as fracs will require a minimum of 1000 chip order. Would not call that a small set.

Yeah, I don’t think I can make it work. May just have to find fracs somewhere else and just go with $1’s thru $100’s.

Hmmm
I have about 15k chips right now. I am trying hard to figure out how to get another 2000 into play.... idk

My rationale for that is because.... PAULSONS!

I'll just tell my wife I'm buying cloths for the kids that just happen to come in chip boxes. That'll work right?

Yeah, I don’t think I can make it work. May just have to find fracs somewhere else and just go with $1’s thru $100’s.
Fracs are always a problem. Personally, I’m great using starbursts as fracs for sets that don’t have fracs. But keep in mind that Gear will almost certainly be offering matching labels to make your own fracs, as soon as these chips hit the streets. So whether you want to do quick and easy label overs, or go through the trouble of removing the inlays, you’ll have plenty of options for fracs, because RHCs are everywhere.
And the other thing to keep in mind is that after an hour, the percentage limits are lifted. So you could grab a rack of snappers after the first hour, if there are any left. How likely is that? I dunno. Less than 50/50, but better than zero, probably.

My rationale for that is because.... PAULSONS!

I'll just tell my wife I'm buying cloths for the kids that just happen to come in chip boxes. That'll work right?
I guess it depends on how big your kids are. I just arranged for giant boxes full of toilet paper and paper towels to arrive at the same day as my TCR chips. That way it looks like I just ordered more toilet paper.

@TheChipRoom do you know if flat rates international boxes are still being sent to Australia?
I
1653148249503.png

Any pic available of the 2? Ie is the chip the same, and just a different label?
Usually LE chips are the same chip base, spots and spot colors, but with a special (often oversized) label.

I believe their are pics of the LE p$5s in the open barrel pics earlier in the thread.

As a new member who is new to the world of poker chips I'm really looking forward to *trying* to participate in this chip sale and will be looking to pick up a decent sized set of 1000-1200 chips. Since I have no idea what I am doing, I'll do as others suggest and "go with what I like". However, I would also hate to miss out on a chip, color, etc. that is known to be "great" or more desirable by chip collecting standards - when its right in front of me.

With the understanding that it might be like shooting ones self in the foot for anyone to actually do this, it would be great to hear any prospectives or comments that veterans or experienced collectors don't mind sharing re this line up and specific offerings; e.g. significance of the [seemingly] small quality difference between these primary and secs, tradeoffs or preferences between the primary and secs at each denomination level based on their color/spotting/design etc, and any perceived stand outs as "good ones" from a poker chip collector retention of value stand point.

Upon writing this I am realizing how crazy you would have to be to post any meaningful answers to this, but then I have seen some crazy (good) stuff here on PCF already! I would appreciate any helpful replies or PMs, and even general stuff that "everyone already knows" would be a big help, but I totally understand if all I hear back is crickets :) Thanks, and good luck to everyone, hopefully we all can get what we are looking for.

Found em ... my understanding is that these would not remove?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220521-152424_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220521-152424_Samsung Internet.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom