SOLD Indiana Grand Sale Thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If hes not asking for any Primary $5s in return for $1s lol nobody trying to give up any Primary $5s those and the Sec 1k are some of the best chips around
I’m clearly in the minority who isn’t a fan of the primary $5… I get the wow factor of bearclaw but I like the secondary better.

Don't sweat it.

The richest guy on this forum has like a 300,000 chip collection of uber amazing THC that cost him net zero after trimming his collection. Which means there was flipping involved.

So flipping is whatever. Embrace it. Own it. Quit your whining. Quit trying to justify it. But at least enjoy whatever chips you decide to keep.
Yeah I got 6 sets nothing special but I like them thats all that matters well not quite 6 yet still working on 2

Don't sweat it.

The richest guy on this forum has like a 300,000 chip collection of uber amazing THC that cost him net zero after trimming his collection. Which means there was flipping involved.

So flipping is whatever. Embrace it. Own it. Quit your whining. Quit trying to justify it. But at least enjoy whatever chips you decide to keep.
For the record… my CPC sets cost me zero… after working at my job for half a year. I flipped time for CPCs!

i don’t mind you flipping at all fwiw bigslick. Just felt like clowning a bit because you were kind of cunty towards someone else. We love you. :whistle: :whistling:

If someone is selling horseshoe 1ks for $800 a barrel on eBay I’m totes jelly.

Ugh, here we go again.
Buying chips and then selling them later for a profit is not flipping.
Buying chips with the sole intent of selling them later for a profit, is.

I know its a subtle difference, but that's it.
I also know its impossible to identify someone's intent. That's why this flipping discussion will never end.

T

That someone else bought ha.. because CAPITALISM
…or it was your birthday
1653104879103.png

Ugh, here we go again.

I also know its impossible to identify someone's intent. That's why this flipping discussion will never end.
Everyone has their own definition of what constitutes flipping. That's why folks should just accept it and move on.

You can't control other people's annoying behaviour.

In the past I would get incredibly annoyed by people who snapped up chips in these sales and classified to hoard/hold in order to trade up later. Even more galling because some of these people were very vocal/preachy about the selling/buying habits of other people.

Last edited:
For those of you who have samples, and perhaps Jim can say as well, any concern of dirty stacks with the secondary $100 and $500?

aslong as people are willing to pay crazy prices for chips that are hard to obtain then it is what it is again if you think this is bad do not and I repeat DO NOT get into the Shoe game that ish makes all this look like Child's Play

Ugh, here we go again.

follow the trends to see intent...

So would I be able to purchase 200 1s, 100 5s, and 100 25s? or would I not be able to do that since the 1s are 50% of my order? Sorry I haven't actually bought chips from a sale like this yet!
to get 200 $1s you would need to buy 500 chips total

40% of 500 is 200

your best bet would be this for 500 chips

200 - $1s

200 - $5s

100 - $25s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom