SOLD Indiana Grand Sale Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, 99% of people here “flip” to an extent. (Myself included) Love Jim and his sales. I’ve bought before and will buy again but he is technically flipping. Does he give us a great price? 1000000%… but he’s making profit too.

I’m not mad about any of it though.

It’s when people call you out for it and do the same that gets you on my asshat list.
8A152E90-1E3C-41F0-8972-0C53649FF34B.gif

To be fair, 99% of people here “flip” to an extent. (Myself included) Love Jim and his sales. I’ve bought before and will buy again but he is technically flipping. Does he give us a great price? 1000000%… but he’s making profit too.

I’m not mad about any of it though.

It’s when people call you out for it and do the same that gets you on my asshat list.
You are not an asshat from flipping chips. You are an asshat for derailing threads.

Yeah, I can see that but the immediate flippers or the person that has no interest in the item they are flipping is what upsets me. I don't have any issue with someone enjoying their purchase and selling it later for a profit.
I buy extra to make my chips in my sets cheaper on my pocket I make $15 an hour I am not rich ballers like all of you so it is what it is be mad if u want the Gematria on that is w.e there are alot of people that buy n sell if they get a good price its the way of the world

Or how about all the people that have the money to just buy chips sit on them for a while now that they are 3-4x the price n are just like ohh I dont want them anymore lol OK

U people never want to get into the shoe game lol there would be alil of cry babies when u cant even get 1 pair of general release shoes that they made a million pairs of and have to spend an extra $100 right off the bat if u want the $225 shoe

I buy extra to make my chips in my sets cheaper on my pocket I make $15 an hour I am not rich ballers like all of you so it is what it is be mad if u want the Gematria on that is w.e there are alot of people that buy n sell if they get a good price its the way of the world
Don't sweat it.

The richest guy on this forum has like a 300,000 chip collection of uber amazing THC that cost him net zero after trimming his collection. Which means there was flipping involved.

So flipping is whatever. Embrace it. Own it. Quit your whining. Quit trying to justify it. But at least enjoy whatever chips you decide to keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom