International shipping Did I get scammed? (1 Viewer)

Timmah

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
So I took a chance on some chips in the EU. Paid via PayPal FF in Euros. After payment, I received a tracking number. The tracking number belongs to China Post. The tracking has shown “Data import from the customer self-service system MansPast” for the past 7 days. I messaged the user asking if they’d had a chance to drop the package off. No response. Now they haven’t logged on in over 5 days. The account was newer, made in January. Does anyone have experience with receiving chips from EU? I knew it would take some time, but I thought there would be some kind of shipping update by now.

Tracking number from Europe areas is different and changes once in the US (my experience)
hope he logs on soon and provides an update for you.
Good luck!

International shipping tracking sometime updates very slowly which is a common thing but one thing that puzzle me is CHINA POST in Latvia, that sound a bit fishy thou since it either a package that traveling to or fro China

You can try Google CHINA POST fake tracking

Last edited:
I’ve had some delays with tracking overseas, but never 7 days :/ once I had an item held up in customs for like 10 days, but it at least updated to say “processing through customs” or whatever so I knew it was on its way, just hung up in the system a bit.

Good luck man, hope you get your chips!!!

So I took a chance on some chips in the EU. Paid via PayPal FF in Euros. After payment, I received a tracking number. The tracking number belongs to China Post. The tracking has shown “Data import from the customer self-service system MansPast” for the past 7 days. I messaged the user asking if they’d had a chance to drop the package off. No response. Now they haven’t logged on in over 5 days. The account was newer, made in January. Does anyone have experience with receiving chips from EU? I knew it would take some time, but I thought there would be some kind of shipping update by now.
From Norway to the US it usually takes about 10 days. But have experienced as little as 4 days and as much as 5 weeks. Never had an issue though.

However the description of the account sounds a bit sketchy potentially. Did the seller get back to you yet @Timmah?

Save them for the next Binyuns sale.
Think About It GIF by Identity

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom