KGB Rounders Movie Chips (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Got the Rounders chips today. It's the first time I've seen the Roman mold in person. I have to say that I really like it.

20151116_141032.jpg
20151116_141058.jpg

Love the look. Not so big on the feel.

Congrats on picking up the real things, though. They look fantastic.

I'm so jealous !

Somebody stole mine during a tournament asi used it as a card guard !

It was certified as one used on Teddy's table for the movie

For a brief moment I was excited about the TRK sample set I just bought. Then I saw these :oops:

Nice pickup!

So sweeeeet ! This mold & the red denom are really gorgeous.
I saw that someone manage to have a set with red denom and circle square that is also a nice replica (don't know if it's easy to obtain from CPC).

I was definitely already leaning that way, but @Tommy's side-by-sides absolutely clinch it that CSQ most accurately resembles the Roman mold among those currently available. Doesn't hurt that CSQ kicks ass on its own anyway, though.

No doubt, CSQ is the way to go!

This makes me all the more excited for my CSQ Rounders order! I'm honestly surprised no one else has ordered sample sets or add ons yet. Seemed like a lot of interest before the thread.

I've got a 680 chip order in :)

Nice! I'm hoping my personal order doesn't grow any bigger then the 600 it already is in the two weeks while I leave the group buy for samples open lol. It's so tempting just to get like 4k chips and have mountains of them for splashing the pot ;)

This makes me all the more excited for my CSQ Rounders order! I'm honestly surprised no one else has ordered sample sets or add ons yet. Seemed like a lot of interest before the thread.

And I'll order an add on, LOL!!! Just don't know exactly what though... And don't know yet if I should do it through you or CPC...

David said I could keep the group buy open for 2 weeks so it'll be closing on December 4th.

I know it hurts peoples eyes to read this, but the CSQ is way more desirable for me than all other molds, even the Roman for these chips. I hope to make use of the MD50 before it's retired with a sick retro set, but since first playing with @Redbelly set I knew the CSQ was my favorite and my first custom set will absolutely be CSQ and using anything else after that will have to have a damn good reason.

I did noticed that the bear on the movie chips is a tiny bit smaller. Hard to even tell in the pics.

I did noticed that the bear on the movie chips is a tiny bit smaller. Hard to even tell in the pics.

The actual chips look smaller overall.

I'm a bit upset as I had asked David if I could get a Rounders set on CSQ mold during the scroll mold group buy and he told me no, only scroll mold. Now I see other people getting sets of these on CSQ and I feel kind of ripped off.

nice set! Im lucky to have the real movie $100. I paid a pretty penny for the 1 chip, hate to think who much you paid for all of them!

Im also thinking of making a nice wall display using that exact picture you listed earlier. I unfortunately failed at getting a card signed by Malkovich :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom