KGB Rounders Movie Chips (2 Viewers)

You know you're a chip addict when you ask the wife to open your mail and send you a pic of its contents while you're at work. :D Now that I am home, here is the complete set.

rounder-movie-chips.jpg

Where do you guys get the actual chips they had on the table in the movie? What do they go for? I'm guessing a couple hundred per chip? Thanks.

@spikeithard How big is that photo and where can I get one? That is one of the two I was considering using for my wall hanger.

Tommy, will you be bringing these on tour to the MTTD to show off? I might be able to charge admission to the special viewing (and give you a cut). :)

LOL. If they are not already framed I can bring them.

@spikeithard How big is that photo and where can I get one? That is one of the two I was considering using for my wall hanger.
just searched through google images for KGB Rounders until I seen that one that was of good resolution quality. It was tough to find so not sure I could even find it again... or even if it was KGB Rounders I put in. I think I tried that one, TEDDY KGB, Rounders poker scene etc

So sick. I just bought the ones he had left. I got the $5, $25, and the $500... now I gotta find one of those $100s! And the $1...

You beat me to them...barely!

Message him. I think he has more, because I just messaged him to see if he had another one of the $100s and he said yes, then immediately listed one for me. I've now purchased the $5, $25, $100, and $500 from him. Each for around $150. Good luck!

He probably knows someone at CPC, and they're making these after hours and just printing money lol

These are super cool and I get that people want to have originals from the movie but I don't think I could ever justify spending that much on a single chip let alone 5 of them. I think I'm just going to use my $1.63/chip CSQ Rounders in my display and call it good lol.

In 2009 when Jim and Jaime from ASM visited my house during a chiptalk 60 man tournament, Jim gave me an unopened Rounders poster (still in a tube package) that Miramax films sent him after production of the chips. Jim said it was signed by a Miramax executive but I just opened it for the first time and there isn't any sig that I can see. Still an incredibly nice gesture and it will certainly be framed once I finish a poker room someday. I should probably get a handful of KGB chipes to include in the frame, aye?

round1.jpg

round.jpg

These are super cool and I get that people want to have originals from the movie but I don't think I could ever justify spending that much on a single chip let alone 5 of them. I think I'm just going to use my $1.63/chip CSQ Rounders in my display and call it good lol.

Yeah I had all 4 in my cart at one point, upon seeing the total and realizing I could almost have a whole new set of CPC chips for that price, I scaled it back to just one of the $100s to frame for the poker room.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom