KGB Rounders Movie Chips (3 Viewers)

@spikeithard How big is that photo and where can I get one? That is one of the two I was considering using for my wall hanger.

Are you still after an image? I have the Blu-Ray and a 4K OLED TV that takes screenshots, so can get a 3840 × 2160 still from any scene if you still need it. Let me know :)

Are you still after an image? I have the Blu-Ray and a 4K OLED TV that takes screenshots, so can get a 3840 × 2160 still from any scene if you still need it. Let me know :)

Yes! I had 2 or 3 images/scenes that I really liked. I'll find the low res images and send you over a PM later today.

Thanks!

EDITED_IMAGE_20160319_180156.jpg

No problem just let me know. I've just checked and it saves them smaller than I thought. I'll try up the quality as they're only 1280x720 so not as great as I thought...

I'm assuming there's some compression with this upload. My TV is professionally calibrated, too. So the image should be good enough.

Gives me an excuse to watch it again anyway.

Thx. I plan to make a wall hanger with the chips, COA, one of these photos in hi res. I have a line on the rare $1 chip so I am trying to acquire that to complete the set.

View attachment 22317 View attachment 22318

These two were good and these other two.

Looks like you can see the chips better when he splashes the 2nd barrel of $500s

kgb-splash-the-pot-gif.gif

rounderspic1.jpg

Yes, I would love these to go with my set! I bought one to give to my brother for his birthday too. Would be awesome to have those pics!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom