KMCo has gone Bananas contest! (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I doing it right?

angelskimi-banana.gif

How to do a banana split wrong, brought to you by Idaho's finest

View attachment 835794
As another Idahoan, I have to interject that the above is a nightmare, but an actual local "ice cream potato" is a goddamn wonderful treat. I regret that it does not include a banana, but is has to be shared here.
1640582634120.png

(Vanilla ice cream, cocoa powder, whipped cream, oreo, nuts, bed of syrup)

As another Idahoan, I have to interject that the above is a nightmare, but an actual local "ice cream potato" is a goddamn wonderful treat. I regret that it does not include a banana, but is has to be shared here.
View attachment 835869

(Vanilla ice cream, cocoa powder, whipped cream, oreo, nuts, bed of syrup)
He's not wrong.... They are wonderful on a hot day.....

Let's say I spent a year tracking down singles and something just fell into my lap, because of some good chippers.
I didn’t want this at first, but if it spent any time in Josh’s lap, I absolutely must have it. I’m in for whatever the hell this is.

PS if you send me an actual banana I am sending the department of agriculture after you.

PPS just kidding, the department of agriculture has no earthly idea where Idaho is

Need Putin riding a banana.

EDIT: work with me here - Putin astride a banana that is rolling down the street on rolling Ritz crackers and being power by little puffs of wind from Putin’s ass as he continually shits all of the formerly socialized workers of Mother Russia….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom