SOLD Lakeshore Inn Sample Set & Upcoming SPOILER Auction (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When’s the auction!?! :wow:
Friday

Also, as a spoiler, and to give everyone interested a heads up, I will be auctioning off a playable set of the Lakeshore Inn chips soon. Stay tuned. The auction thread will be posted sometime in the next few days (probably on Friday).

Some of these donkeys need a chance to offload some of their sets first!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I'll be participating in the auction purely to watch the bidding and eat popcorn Haha no way I can afford those right now!
Well if they wanna offload some primary PCAs...I may be able to help them out!

716FEEAE-A4A8-475E-B26F-E2DFB10E7BAC.png

See it... $425 a rack sold in seconds with a gazillion backup buyers... so at least 6/chip then... hmmm..

I’ve been stingy lately, selling a lot more than I’ve bought.... we’ll see I guess.

Maybe for the $1s? Who knows. They've never been auctioned off before. But the real value is in the $5s and $20s. There are far fewer of those out there than the $1s.

I just need a baseline reference as to what they were transacting at before to decide... hah

They've literally never sold at auction or in the classifieds before other than the fracs and 2 racks of $1s. All Lakeshore chips that have been found came from outside the community.

If you want a good baseline for these, just take whatever you think the BTPs are worth and multiply that number by 10x :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom