SOLD Lakeshore Inn Sample Set & Upcoming SPOILER Auction (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've literally never sold at auction or in the classifieds before other than the fracs and 2 racks of $1s. All Lakeshore chips that have been found came from outside the community.

If you want a good baseline for these, just take whatever you think the BTPs are worth and multiply that number by 10x :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

And on that note, if anyone needs to off-load any of those out of fashion BTP Cash Chips in order to fund your future Lakeshore Grail set... :whistle: :whistling: :D

They've literally never sold at auction or in the classifieds before other than the fracs and 2 racks of $1s. All Lakeshore chips that have been found came from outside the community.

If you want a good baseline for these, just take whatever you think the BTPs are worth and multiply that number by 10x :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Me looking for the money needed to get in on the action
giphy.gif

Damn Travis! I just got off the phone with my banker and I was only approved for 5X BTP!
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom