Las Vegas trip report - Goodbye Bally's (12/14 - 12/22) (2 Viewers)

The cage asked me what I thought. I said the only way they could be worse is if they were Ceramic. I said the person responsible should be fired. I won’t waste time even getting a sample set, hate RHC chips. At least I knew 2 days early and put everything into harvesting Ballys in place of saving cash for the new chips. RIP to the last textured shaped inlaid 5 in Vegas.
I mean, at least they don’t have full chip labels with printed & aligned edge spots…. :ninja:

200x$1, please.

Those hundreds look familiar

49E22E36-DB7E-4602-9CD3-7DC8109F3EF4.jpeg

Well, since @slisk250 is too good for these chips, I will be out there there in one week from now, next weekend. Happy to grab some chips for anyone interested. PM me so we don't derail this thread.
correct, zero harvesting HS here. Tom and I will shakedown Circus and GN later.

Hey PCF friends

I had a horrible flight to Vegas with plenty of delays…arrived after almost 14h flying, 11 non stop.

Like a rock, Mike was there to pick me up and I was checked in and in my room in no time. Rufus was already playing the label table and when Mike and wanted to play there was no seat available.

So I shopped at cvs, took a shower and after some food I played until this morning. Had a great breakfast with Rufus (cookies) and some time to chitchat.

Mike will join us soon and we’ll see where the day brings us…will keep you’all posted.

Horseshoe manager ordering solids for the tournament set...

Manager: "I'd like NCV tournament chips. Black 100, blue 500, yellow 1000, orange 5000, pink 25000"
GPI Rep: "...and pink 25,000. What color would you like for the spots?"
Manager: "I dont give a shit about spots"
GPI Rep: "...shit spots"
319327102_563538025106773_5018126408133427892_n.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom