Life is Grand! (10 Viewers)

if you dont know it might be best you sit this one. leave this one for the more experienced players...... :cool
Isn't the soul crushing experience of your first TCR sale where everything ypu wanted is sold out in under 5 seconds a right of passage?

"I'm so excited, I'm going to buy my first Paulson poker chips set with mint secondary chips, high IHC denoms, cash set with fracs, sna.... SOLD OUT"

Isn't the soul crushing experience of your first TCR sale where everything ypu wanted is sold out in under 5 seconds a right of passage?

"I'm so excited, I'm going to buy my first Paulson poker chips set with mint secondary chips, high IHC denoms, cash set with fracs, sna.... SOLD OUT"

Followed by the soul crushing experience of purchasing on the secondary market less than a year later at 2x-3x the original offered price.

Damn Truth….and more than 1 experience

Damn Truth….and more than 1 experience
That said, I've tried buying in many TCR sales and have had some good luck.

Just have to go in with multiple plans and expect not ro be able to get what you want most of the time.

Very excited to see what the secondaries and high denoms look like!

First TCR sale. Any advice? Looking for a 700 chip set to relabel for microstakes so was aiming to keep same colours for 1/5/25 if it's the Indiana Grand. Am I setting myself up for a huge disappointment?

First TCR sale. Any advice? Looking for a 700 chip set to relabel for microstakes so was aiming to keep same colours for 1/5/25 if it's the Indiana Grand. Am I setting myself up for a huge disappointment?
Frequently the 1/5/25 are the most numerous and are easy to get. I think you can relax :)

Still, if you know what you want don’t dilly dally.

Is that your Guess Berny or your total chip count so you are hoping you are correct that you only need one barrel? It's OK if you "overflow" into a second barrel. No shame brother! Lol
Tell me your secrets!!!!!!
That's simple... go for the chips nobody else wants
20211231_150138.jpg

Until after the sale! Lmao

Watch whatever everyone says they are going after and then scroll as far away from those chips as you can. Then maybe, just Maybe you can score a set of chips in the first 4.2 seconds of the sale! Haha

Is that your Guess Berny or your total chip count so you are hoping you are correct that you only need one barrel? It's OK if you "overflow" into a second barrel. No shame brother! Lol

That's simple... go for the chips nobody else wants
View attachment 905261
Until after the sale! Lmao

Watch whatever everyone says they are going after and then scroll as far away from those chips as you can. Then maybe, just Maybe you can score a set of chips in the first 4.2 seconds of the sale! Haha
This. Those MS tourney chips are awesome!
You’ve got these cleaned up real nice! They purdy :love::cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom