Limit Sets, Limit Sets, MORE Limit Sets!!! (6 Viewers)

It's only natural in a cash game to have an average of 3 WHOLE RACKS per player.

Sheesh!
Should be enough to cover my game :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Might not though…

IMG_8312.jpeg

Picture from @Nanook from this thread https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...xed-which-structure.80444/page-4#post-1651862

My first limit set, hoping to get it in play soon!

940x HSI 1a betting chips
50x Bremerton Lanes $100 value chips (worth 20x)
10x Jack $1k rebuy chips (worth 100x)View attachment 739433View attachment 739434
View attachment 739435
Update: I sold the clay set and made a very similar design on cards mold, upgrading the black 20x and orange 100x chips to 43mm. I had too much money tied up in the project - the old set was never felted and the cards mold set is also unplayed lol.

I also upgraded the breakdown to 1000/80/20 instead of 940/50/10
Copy of IMG_7535.JPG

Yeah for real. Sign me tf up. Canterbury is on my travel list. It’s kind of a goofy trip from Memphis tho
Yeah, there is no good interstate connection between here and St. Louis, let alone Memphis. You might just get stuck taking a boat up the river :D.

One of the best things about reading this entire thread is seeing people over time say things like “my group never spreads any limit games” and then seeing them post a really awesome limit set the next year - because boy do I feel like I’m on that same path right now!

One of the best things about reading this entire thread is seeing people over time say things like “my group never spreads any limit games” and then seeing them post a really awesome limit set the next year - because boy do I feel like I’m on that same path right now!
Those posts don't say they actually USE those sets, just that they bought them!

My group's grown to love all the weird limit games. Not sure theyd like limit holdem at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom