Giveaway Luckbox Giveaway (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4192.png

@Danny_Banana @4SUMERZ @HeWhoWouldPun @Knoxymoron @aych @97destroyer @libbylord @EvilAndroid qualify for the newb Omaha flip

Going to do the OG list based on your post number so I don’t have to type out all the names

Gotta slowroll this bc I I’m old & have kids so Saturday = errands & kids sports. Will do the flips after my daughter’s bball game this afternoon
If they win, I’ll do a second flip for everyone in the OG giveaway who didn’t win: 1 capper + the CC chip that the OG giveaway winner doesn’t want

So, do I understand correctly that nr.1 on the list gets the first picks? I'm ready!

So, do I understand correctly that nr.1 on the list gets the first picks? I'm ready!
You haven’t won anything yet, unfortunately…but you made it to the Omaha flip for the grand prize.

You can pick which capper you want to represent you in the flip, if you want

They eventually grow up and move out.
...then 11 months later you are babysitting the grandkids until you die.

Your only hope is to develop degenerative mental state so the kids have to take care of you.

I find that having one of the kids lay hide and seek when the parents return it the best way to make them think you have started to develop a degenerative mental state. When the ask "Where's little Jason", you tell them that you think you traded him for this nice set of leaded Paulsons.

...works better if you have a set of leaded Paulsons to show them.

...works best if you only have Tina chips to show them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom