Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (13 Viewers)

So been doing some work for @BarrieJ3 , this is the first (well two colors anyway) of Four different designs that live in the world of John Wick. He's told me to post away here with this one (no sneaky peaky at the other three for now). Since the other three in the series are more, let's say part of the seedy areas of the lore, this one needed to be fairly regal and demure. Now, if anyone is interested in these... Y'all climb up his butt. These are not yet going to be available for everyone to grab (though if there is enough interest, you may just save him a few coins lol). For those that don't know @BarrieJ3 is hosting a meetup in April in Cali and the whole (and I mean whole.... Please sir, please let me stop designing...) Theme is The world of John wick, The Continental and other places and characters that inhabit the world he does.

So anyway, for now, Welcome to a seat at The High Table, and The Continental Hotels, NYC

The Continental NYC Blue - Felted 01 Artboard 1 (2).png

The Continental NYC Black 01 Artboard 1 (2).png

If anyone is in the Cali area and looking to get involved, hit up @BarrieJ3 or check out his post in the meetup thread.

So been doing some work for @BarrieJ3 , this is the first (well two colors anyway) of Four different designs that live in the world of John Wick. He's told me to post away here with this one (no sneaky peaky at the other three for now). Since the other three in the series are more, let's say part of the seedy areas of the lore, this one needed to be fairly regal and demure. Now, if anyone is interested in these... Y'all climb up his butt. These are not yet going to be available for everyone to grab (though if there is enough interest, you may just save him a few coins lol). For those that don't know @BarrieJ3 is hosting a meetup in April in Cali and the whole (and I mean whole.... Please sir, please let me stop designing...) Theme is The world of John wick, The Continental and other places and characters that inhabit the world he does.

So anyway, for now, Welcome to a seat at The High Table, and The Continental Hotels, NYC

View attachment 1048963
View attachment 1048964

If anyone is in the Cali area and looking to get involved, hit up @BarrieJ3 or check out his post in the meetup thread.
That's beautiful.

Don't @ me Nerds. I'm just having a mess around. "Uhh ackhucuallllyyy, Darth Vader's lieths sthaber had a much more magenta hue."

Just messing around for 30 min. The good news is I have a great drawing of The Skywalker saber now lol

View attachment 1049201
How about nerds as in revenge of the nerds movie? You can have the different frat and sorority letters incorporated. :)

Don't @ me Nerds. I'm just having a mess around. "Uhh ackhucuallllyyy, Darth Vader's lieths sthaber had a much more magenta hue."

Just messing around for 30 min. The good news is I have a great drawing of The Skywalker saber now lol

View attachment 1049201

For a different direction, this poster, and specifically the silhouettes of L&V over the colored smoke, has always been one of my favorite pieces of art from the franchise. Would make a cool splash on opposite ends of the center field, or maybe outside on the race track like you've done on some others.
il_570xN.1062772507_8bl2.jpg

For a different direction, this poster, and specifically the silhouettes of L&V over the colored smoke, has always been one of my favorite pieces of art from the franchise. Would make a cool splash on opposite ends of the center field, or maybe outside on the race track like you've done on some others.
il_570xN.1062772507_8bl2.jpg
I'm not Ralph McQuarrie or Drew Struzan lol

Attachments

• 20221230_124912.jpg
    20221230_124912.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 108
Does anyone know who might have Tropicana fountain, Aladdin, or Dunes (golf course) art from prior cut card or cards mold group buys?

Does this topper hide the LED lighting on the ESPN tables? Not a huge deal if it does but was just curious. Thanks

Does this topper hide the LED lighting on the ESPN tables? Not a huge deal if it does but was just curious. Thanks
As long as the led strip his higher than 2mm from the playing surface, then they shouldn't get covered by a mat, if they're closer to the surface than 2mm, then yes most likely

As long as the led strip his higher than 2mm from the playing surface, then they shouldn't get covered by a mat, if they're closer to the surface than 2mm, then yes most likely
Looks like any table topper would have *some* impact on the espn lights since they're just at the bottom of the rail:

1672505213172.png

I'm still waiting for some brave soul to unscrew their barrington table rails, add a few 1/8" wood spacers, and fasten them back down. I want to see how these toppers look if you then tuck them underneath the barrington rail (e.g. order the toppers an inch bigger than the 73.5 x 31.5" standard size that is the barrington playing surface)

If you did this, then the lights would likely sit on top of the topper and not impact anything. It would probably be a $25-50 investment. If I still had my barrington I would try it.

Looks like any table topper would have *some* impact on the espn lights since they're just at the bottom of the rail:

View attachment 1050262

I'm still waiting for some brave soul to unscrew their barrington table rails, add a few 1/8" wood spacers, and fasten them back down. I want to see how these toppers look if you then tuck them underneath the barrington rail (e.g. order the toppers an inch bigger than the 73.5 x 31.5" standard size that is the barrington playing surface)

If you did this, then the lights would likely sit on top of the topper and not impact anything. It would probably be a $25-50 investment. If I still had my barrington I would try it.
I'm tempted to give it a try and re-wrap my rails with better padding, fill in cup holders that we don't use... Ugh but so much work... Also I've got the older brown rail version which weight like 20 pounds more then the current black rail version they sell... I may need a second table lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom