Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (32 Viewers)

Here is a good picture. I hate spills so anybody bringing modelos have to put in a cup Lol.

1688102414177.jpeg

Dang that’s a tough call. I think I’m just going to bite the bullet and cut the holes and get the larger cup holders. I just picked up my ESPN table today and need to find time to replace the holders and add the carrying handles. Bummed that there isn’t a bag or cover for it.

They are NEXGEN chips, which I sold to a friend of mine who moved away and wanted to start hosting.
My first set of "good chips" was purchased in 2005. They were nexgens. I can't remember what they were called. But they had a softer feel and actually looked a good deal like clay. Long story short, I sold them to a friend in about 2016. I just talked to him the other day and I'm going to buy them back lol

Actually those look like they might be the same chips. I noticed you relabeled them? But that yellow definitely sparks a memory
IIRC they didn't have a label on them when I bought them. But yes, I put labels on them. I kept a few sample sets when I sold them. Cheap chips, but at the time they were great.

IMG_8013.jpeg

IIRC they didn't have a label on them when I bought them. But yes, I put labels on them. I kept a few sample sets when I sold them. Cheap chips, but at the time they were great.

View attachment 1157239
Had a set of these hotstamped years ago..... nice chips for the cost. Same thing, i sold them to a friend. I still find them all over my house > told my buddy he can call me 'The Chip Camel'. Probably should not announce them I'm smuggling chips in :wtf: ( I really don't do this, but its funny)

Top came in! Already played a couple games on it and it definitely has that air hockey type feel to it. Only criticism is the picture was brighter than the product so some of the smaller details didn’t end up being visible in the actual print. And of course sizing is a bit short. It ended up just a little under a 1/2” short on each side. Still plays great though and a great addition to the barrington.

Attachments

• IMG_9897.jpeg
    IMG_9897.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 224
Top came in! Already played a couple games on it and it definitely has that air hockey type feel to it. Only criticism is the picture was brighter than the product so some of the smaller details didn’t end up being visible in the actual print. And of course sizing is a bit short. It ended up just a little under a 1/2” short on each side. Still plays great though and a great addition to the barrington.

Did you do the artwork yourself?

Ok. So I will make sure to measure the table and add that extra inch to the artwork.
This is also something that as been mentioned many, many times. Firstly, always measure your table, as the tables themselves can vary 1/2" by themselves, and also the manufacture of the toppers also has a tolerance of around 1/2".

Sent my request - excited to explore getting one of these to elevate my game!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom