Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (28 Viewers)

I received my table topped from RJDev. Very impressed, perfect fit for my tri fold table. I went with a stock design, RJdev helped me out with some image scaling to create a better look for the narrow play area. Due to the narrow play area (26.5") the cards literally hover across the topper. Received it quickly, something in the 2-3week timeframe. highly recommend!

Attachments

• IMG_5986 2.jpg
    IMG_5986 2.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_6018.jpg
    IMG_6018.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 185
Here's a free bump:

Do cards not glide on espn / Barrington tables as they come out of the box? If you get one of these toppers for a Barrington, is there any additional installation or can you literally just slide it on and have it work as intended?

Quick question ( sorry if this has been asked before). I have a table that has 1/4 foam, Planning to get a 'topper' to cover this. I have a 'screwed down' rail. Should I order/measure the topper to go under the rail a bit? 1/4"?
Thanks in advance and have a great weekend.
Charlie

I think the tolerances are 0.5". FWIW, I ordered mine to be a tad larger than my Barrington (which is slightly larger than average) with plans to trim the edges using a scissor/boxcutter (similar to others in this thread) to make it fit.

These all look sick. I'm looking to get a custom one. Are you still taking orders?

How about alligator skin for the outer section?
View attachment 1182976
Man, I was gonna leave it at the snarky remark, but I've gotta say for myself (and I'm assuming anyone else who shares their completed work), suggesting they change what they've done, literally right after they shared it... Pretty rude man. Don't do that.

Man, I was gonna leave it at the snarky remark, but I've gotta say for myself (and I'm assuming anyone else who shares their completed work), suggesting they change what they've done, literally right after they shared it... Pretty rude man. Don't do that.
Ouch. Does somebody needs a Snickers? I highly doubt James meant that as a serious criticism. More likely just throwing it out an interesting alternative. Which it is. The topper literally has an alligator on it.

Does somebody needs a Snickers? I highly doubt James meant that as a serious criticism.

A snickers? Oh, I forgot, I wasn't allowed to have an opinion on my own feelings. Hey, it's all good and well that you're on a first name basis with James and all, but the point flew over your head by a mile. Whether I consider his point a "serious criticism" or not, it's rude. Go to an art show and start throwing your suggestions at the artists, I promise they'll love it.

"Ouch"? Come one man, I can't get more kid gloves then I did.

Hello, what exactly is a table topper? Does this lay ontop of the current felt so you do not need to re felt? I tried looking up a youtube to get an idea how you would install a topper on a current table but didnt have luck.

You took my comment as snarky? You need a thicker skin, man. I saw the cartoon gator on the design, and the green chip area, and thought, “why not a gator skin pattern?” You've been around here long enough to know that people make suggestions to people’s work ALL THE FUCKING TIME around here.

I won’t make any more comments on your toppers. I now know you take any comments as criticism, snarky and rude unless they are singing your praises with a chorus of angels in the background. Apparently your fragile artistic ego can’t handle it. Even though literally every other designer and wanna-be designer on this site knows that there are a lot of helpful people here.

edited to remove “asshole” comment and gif, however much warranted.

Last edited:
Tonight Show Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Common guys, be civil. A lot of people post drafts and ideas all over this forum and want feedback. That means that many members are just used to giving advice everywhere they can see a place for them. What happened here was just a unwanted but thoughtful feedback on something that someone did not want feedback on.

You took my comment as snarky? You need a thicker skin, man. I saw the cartoon gator on the design, and the green chip area, and thought, “why not a gator skin pattern?” You've been around here long enough to know that people make suggestions to people’s work ALL THE FUCKING TIME around here.

I won’t make any more comments on your toppers. I now know you take any comments as criticism, snarky and rude unless they are singing your praises with a chorus of angels in the background. Apparently your fragile artistic ego can’t handle it. Even though literally every other designer and wanna-be designer on this site knows that there are a lot of helpful people here.

I don’t usually get this upset when someone makes a dumb comment. I usually respond to idiots with sarcasm. But something tells me I better be direct with you. You, sir, are an asshole.

View attachment 1183052

You took my comment as snarky?
No, my reply to your suggestion was snarky.

You've been around here long enough to know that people make suggestions to people’s work ALL THE FUCKING TIME around here.
When I ask for suggestions, it's appreciated.

I now know you take any comments as criticism, snarky and rude unless they are singing your praises with a chorus of angels in the background.
Dude, were like 48 pages in the thread here, and I'm pretty sure I've got comments or replies of everyone of them. It's almost like the opposite of what you just said was true.

I don’t usually get this upset when someone makes a dumb comment. I usually respond to idiots with sarcasm. But something tells me I better be direct with you. You, sir, are an asshole.
Glad you got that off your chest. You good to move on now? We're jamming up Ryan's thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom