Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (11 Viewers)

Hey @rjdev7 , I found and joined this awesome board group when looking for Barrington table cover options. I can’t DM yet, but, maybe if you initiate a DM to me we can get a conversation going.

I’m interested in anything Tiki. I do have a logo in mind; but, i would love to start with something you’ve done as inspiration.
Once you get enough posts on the site, your DM will become available. You don't need many. Introduce yourself, post on a few threads. You will be DMing in no time.

Does anyone know what the turnaround time is on the toppers? If I just pick an existing design? I messaged @rjdev7 initially because I was wanting a custom topper (which eventually I still want) but just to get my tables covered before my next game I'd like to get a couple toppers quickly. He hasn't got back with me so I was just wondering what everyone else's experience was with turnaround times.

On a side note I'm still looking for someone to do a custom design for me, maybe a couple of them if any designers are interested just shoot me a PM.

I ordered my last topper a little big knowing I'd probably have to trim it. Can anyone who has trimmed one recommend a good method?

Mine is a Flamingo topper with an additional half inch beyond the oval lines on the outside. I'd need to cut it the same on all the sides for my OCD.

Does anyone know what the turnaround time is on the toppers? If I just pick an existing design? I messaged @rjdev7 initially because I was wanting a custom topper (which eventually I still want) but just to get my tables covered before my next game I'd like to get a couple toppers quickly. He hasn't got back with me so I was just wondering what everyone else's experience was with turnaround times.

On a side note I'm still looking for someone to do a custom design for me, maybe a couple of them if any designers are interested just shoot me a PM.
I ordered a SPW topper and it came in 10 days. YMMV though.

Hi guys! Just received mine and the cards glide perfectly and smooth, I love it! Does anyone have any tips on making it fit smoothly without the wrinkles though?

Attachments

• IMG_6704.jpeg
    IMG_6704.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_6701.jpeg
    IMG_6701.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_6703.jpeg
    IMG_6703.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_6700.jpeg
    IMG_6700.jpeg
    193.4 KB · Views: 120
It looks like you're going to need to trim it down like I need to do for it to fit flush.

At a work conference this week. Will be slow to respond until the weekend at the earliest. Sorry for the delay.

Hello everybody I have just joined this beatiful forum for all lovers of poker like me. I am not from US and english is not my native language so sorry if sometimes someone does not understand what I am writting in english. I have a few questions to do into this topic because I was looking for a custom table topper and I was going to buy in spain but after I saw all these beatiful designs I would like to do a request here.
Do you do international shipping to Spain where I live?
If yes which will the cost of shipping to spain from US?
Which would be the total price for the table topper?
Do I need to pay extra taxes?
Can I choose the kind of table I am looking for?
If yes I was looking for this model
https://www.fnac.es/mp6697920/Tablero-de-poker-plegable-para-10-jugadores-Verde-vidaXL
without legs to put in any place to play poker with exact dimensions and it has to be folded in three parts so I can bring with me easily in a bag
and about the design I was looking for a design inspired in the WSOP because I am a big fan of it and I have seen some of the graphics about this tournament has been already made so I was wondering if I can take one of those models and to change a pair of logos with other one I like more?
I hope your answer
The toppers ship from the EU so no import taxes or other additional costs on top of what @rjdev7 quotes you. Highly recommended, although you should take into consideration that the toppers are very thin. They work best either on top of an existing poker table or by using double toppers (cards are difficult to pick up and peel if using the single topper straight on a hard surface).

If anyone is on the fence about buying one of these, don't be. The quality is absolutely tops and improves the game significantly, no more cards not reaching their target. Give the man some time and you absolutely won't regret it.

The toppers ship from the EU so no import taxes or other additional costs on top of what @rjdev7 quotes you. Highly recommended, although you should take into consideration that the toppers are very thin. They work best either on top of an existing poker table or by using double toppers (cards are difficult to pick up and peel if using the single topper straight on a hard surface).
Well
Shipping to Canada will be extra $25 CDN for
Import taxes!!!!!!!!

Have any of you guys gotten a topper for the new LED Barrington with the nicer rails?

If so what are the proper measurements I came up with 74.5 x 32.5 so basically a 1/4" recess under the rail to the lights...does that seem right? If not what should I get the topper made at so it fits as perfectly as possible.
1000017725.jpg

1000017726.jpg

Have any of you guys gotten a topper for the new LED Barrington with the nicer rails?

If so what are the proper measurements I came up with 74.5 x 32.5 so basically a 1/4" recess under the rail to the lights...does that seem right? If not what should I get the topper made at so it fits as perfectly as possible.
View attachment 1361455

View attachment 1361456
I got the same.

Hello, not sure how to PM on this site. I’ve just been googling toppers for Barrington tables and like your toppers. Would like to get one made. Can you PM me ?

Hey @rjdev7 im also trying to buy a topper from you but can’t pM. Please let me know if there’s any other way to reach out.

Hello, not sure how to PM on this site. I’ve just been googling toppers for Barrington tables and like your toppers. Would like to get one made. Can you PM me ?

Hey @rjdev7 im also trying to buy a topper from you but can’t pM. Please let me know if there’s any other way to reach out.
Once you make enough posts, the PM option will open up for you.

View attachment 1361455

View attachment 1361456
I have the same table and ordered a couple of toppers. My confirmed dimensions are 74.4 X 32.25 for a perfect fit.

Do the toppers slightly tuck under the rail? Where are you guys ordering cases to keep them when not in use.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom