Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (15 Viewers)

Hi guys! Just received mine and the cards glide perfectly and smooth, I love it! Does anyone have any tips on making it fit smoothly without the wrinkles though?
Just curious, did you not measure before you ordered, or was this not made to your specs? Most of these seem to fit much better that this.

Hey all, I was in so much of a rush ended up buying a topper from another member while waiting for RJs order to finalize.

It’s for a LED Barrington but is slightly large. Any advice on how to cut it in a clean way for the table top? I am notoriously bad at this kind of stuff, any tips would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_2262.jpeg
    IMG_2262.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2261.jpeg
    IMG_2261.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 94
Hey all, I was in so much of a rush ended up buying a topper from another member while waiting for RJs order to finalize.

It’s for a LED Barrington but is slightly large. Any advice on how to cut it in a clean way for the table top? I am notoriously bad at this kind of stuff, any tips would be appreciated.

There aren't any surefire methods I'm aware of. I had a similar issue and used a pair of sharp scissors. I would recommend cutting off more than less, because cutting anything less than 0.5cm was extremely difficult to do. Take your time to cut straight. I used a sharpie and a straight edge to line my cut - cutting along the inside of the marker line so it doesn't appear once cut.

I had to do this on a thicker mat and the new ones here are fairly thin so trimming very small widths may be achievable.

I ordered my last topper a little big knowing I'd probably have to trim it. Can anyone who has trimmed one recommend a good method?

Mine is a Flamingo topper with an additional half inch beyond the oval lines on the outside. I'd need to cut it the same on all the sides for my OCD.
Did you ever get around to trimming it? Any preferred methods?

I cut mine using a metal ruler to press on the topper (I had straight lines, tho), then a very (very!) sharp xacto knife to do the cutting.

@30YEARFIX use a brand new blade in a razor knife. Use a 4’ or 5’ aluminum level as a straight edge. Use a trash can lid or something equivalent as template for round cut. All can be purchased at Home Depot, and returned when project is complete.
Keep in mind. When you lay it down and push the edges down, it will shrink a bit as it relaxes. Maybe be patient for a minute before cutting. It actually looks like you might only need to trim the straight edge.

Hey, brand new to the site. Interested in a topper for my barrington poker table but it won't let me message you. How should I go about purchasing one? Thanks!

@30YEARFIX use a brand new blade in a razor knife. Use a 4’ or 5’ aluminum level as a straight edge. Use a trash can lid or something equivalent as template for round cut. All can be purchased at Home Depot, and returned when project is complete.
Keep in mind. When you lay it down and push the edges down, it will shrink a bit as it relaxes. Maybe be patient for a minute before cutting. It actually looks like you might only need to trim the straight edge.
I tried what you said but ended up with a scissor. It’s a little uneven on the side but you can hardly tell. Here’s some photos of the finished product.
IMG_2267.jpeg
IMG_2269.jpeg
IMG_2268.jpeg
IMG_2270.jpeg

If using on a Barrington table does this replace the felt or sit on top? I'm sure this has been answered but I didn't want to read through 90 pages...

If using on a Barrington table does this replace the felt or sit on top? I'm sure this has been answered but I didn't want to read through 90 pages...
Just to be clear, you could probably find this info in the first 3-4 pages :) 90 seems scary but a lot of the important info is up front.

Just to be clear, you could probably find this info in the first 3-4 pages :) 90 seems scary but a lot of the important info is up front.

Lol. I looked through the first two pages before I gave up. But admittedly it was a pretty half-ass effort. I'll take the blame here.

Thanks for the info. I'll hit you up if I get this Craigslist table!

I'm excited to announce a partnership with a new vendor who will be able to supply made-to-order table toppers to the US and Europe.

All existing stock designs and sizes (including those compatible with the Barrington / ESPN oval tables) that have been previously offered are available, and will arrive within a time period of approximately 3-4 weeks from the time of purchase.

These can be ordered in any shape or size up to a max length of 114” and a max width of 48".

A few considerations:
  1. Thickness: The thickness of these toppers is 2mm.
    If you're using these directly on a dining table, it is advised to get some closed cell foam or other method of padding (read through the thread for examples of what folks have used successfully) to put under the toppers.
    Possible Solution: "Blank" toppers (empty / no print) can be purchased as the same size as your topper for 30% discount. This would allow you to use it as padding underneath your topper if you feel 2mm is not thick enough. You could also buy two printed toppers and put one under the other.
  2. Quality: The print quality and quality control (e.g. dimension accuracy to 1/2") are better than the vendor I was using in China for the bulk orders. The colors are very vibrant, with little bleed, and the dimensions are more precise.
  3. Sewn Edges: It's possible to have sewn edges for a small added fee. Take this for what it's worth, but if you're using these toppers to fit within an existing table like a Barrington, an ESPN table, or some other existing table, I would recommend NOT doing edge stitching as the look is much cleaner than having the edges showing around the inside of the rails on the table
  4. Shape: There's no restriction on shapes. For instance, you can do round / circle toppers, rectangle toppers, octagon, ellipse, oval toppers, etc.
  5. Size: The new vendor supports any topper up to a maximum length of 114" and maximum width of 48"
  6. Price
    Un-sewn Edges: $125 shipped for standard sizes**
    Sewn Edges: $135 shipped for standard sizes**
    ** Size Premium: There will be a $2.50 per square foot premium for toppers that exceed the standard Barrington dimensions (73.5 x 31.5) which I will calculate at the time of order.
    Custom Art: Custom designs will come at a $10-50 premium depending on the extent of customization required. Payment for the topper + custom designs will be required before designs take place. If there is a change of heart and you do not look to purchase the topper after seeing the designs, I will refund you the amount minus my design fee.
    Here is a
    blank template in Adobe Illustrator if anyone would like to design your own art and send to me.
To place an order, please PM me with the description of the design & the dimensions of the topper you would like.

If you have questions, feel free to respond here so my answers are seen by all. Thank you!

Here’s a video showing how well cards slide on the toppers:
Hello! I can't wait to get my hands on one of these. I am a new member, so I still need to get my 3 required messages in to get the ability to DM. I plan on ordering the Super Poker World one for the oval Triton table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom