Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (20 Viewers)

1724524279823.png

1724524271456.png

I skimmed this thread and didn't see this question.

Are there any do's or do not's when it comes to table topper design? Using poker chip design as an example, using similar colors edge patterns for chips might look good on paper, but can lead to dirty stacks. I am looking at getting a custom table topper from rjdev and asked a friend to help design it. I want to give them some guidance since they aren't a poker player themselves. Thanks!

I skimmed this thread and didn't see this question.

Are there any do's or do not's when it comes to table topper design? Using poker chip design as an example, using similar colors edge patterns for chips might look good on paper, but can lead to dirty stacks. I am looking at getting a custom table topper from rjdev and asked a friend to help design it. I want to give them some guidance since they aren't a poker player themselves. Thanks!
Less is more. A busy design can lead to missed chips when raking a pot. The chip colors should work well with the felt (not match in colors) for the same reason. Avoid white unless you have the worlds cleanest poker players - the kind that wash their hands after every deal kind of clean.

I bought this table topper a while back, with the intention of swapping out a couple different toppers based on the chips I was using. The issue is that I have a custom built racetrack table and not a Barrington. And I wasn’t getting a good fit when I tried to lay it on top of my playing surface and under my racetrack. So I just let it sit in a storage bag while I grumbled about not being able to use this sweet table topper. Well today I decided to just remove my speed cloth, sand the curves where the topper ends and the wood begins, and install the topper to see if it worked. I couldn’t be happier with the results. Can’t wait to host my next game.

Now my racetrack table has a real betting line, which will make one of my regular players very happy - he loves to put his chips on the felt instead of the racetrack, and we were always asking him if that was his bet. So having this topper installed will remove any confusion.

In addition, the padding from the topper just adds to the padding that was already under the speed cloth, so it feels really good now. Nice and cushy - but not TOO cushy. Thanks for helping make my table great again @rjdev7 !

1724874462094.png

IMG_9452.jpeg

That overlook hotel design is great. Is there one that utilizes the carpet colors/design for the exterior/boarder rather than the peacock colors?

Also like the nondescript star/galaxy blue at the end of the samples album.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom