Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (12 Viewers)

I'd get myself to a rubber warehouse store. If there is such a thing where you are. Roll out dozens of different foam mat types put your topper on and see what you like.
ill start googling who in my area sells rubbers....my wife wont think anything of it :LOL: :laugh:
in seriousness, thats actually a great idea. i never even thought about that.

I would suggest looking for EVA foam that’s about 5-6 mm thick (6mm = 1/4 inch).

It’s a nice closed cell foam that’s very flexible yet very durable. It’s what the cosplay crowd use to make their costumes since it cuts and handles well. I think 6mm would be about the right degree of “cush” you’re looking for.

I’ve seen it sold in fairly large sheets (rolls), about 40” x 80” x 0.25”, so if you can get that, you should be able to cut your pad out of a single piece.

Let us know what you finally decide on.

What's everyones best underlayer foam combo for these? I am going to ordering a couple new toppers that are going on top of dinner tables. I have been happy with the feeling laying them on top of a barrington, but with a dinner table, I plan to roll out a layer of foam, then set the topper over for the best feel. Any suggestions?
I dont use foam but instead a custom cut piece of the rubber lattice that you put under a rug. It has the give you need, and it keeps the topper secure. cant recommend enough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom